Belt

The next day, Yue Fei stayed alone in the study, staring at the textbooks and workbooks in a daze.

Did he ever write this question?

Why, now he can't even understand the topic...

Thinking of Gu Wei saying that he would make up lessons for himself, Yue Fei picked up the textbook and knocked on the door of the study room next door.

"Come in."

Gu Wei's voice came from the study.

Yue Fei pressed the handle, opened the door, and reached into a small head: "Are you busy?"

Gu Wei closed the computer: "Not busy, what's the matter?"

Hearing what he said, Yue Fei approached the study with a book in his arms: "Make up the lesson."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Don't want to watch a movie?"

Of course I want to see... Yue Fei licked her lower lip, her heartbeat speeding up slightly: "I still have to study seriously."

I just think that if you want to stay with Gu Wei, make up lessons will be a more legitimate reason than whether to watch a movie together.

He didn't dare to tell Gu Wei directly that he didn't want to be alone, and it was even more difficult to say that directly letting Gu Wei accompany him.

Gu Wei didn't doubt that he had him, only when he was worried that he could not keep up with the school's progress, so he got up and took a chair and put it at his desk.

"Sit here."

Yue Fei sat down.

"Where to start?"

Yue Fei froze for a moment, ah, he lost his memory, shouldn't he even forget how much one plus one equals?

Gu Wei is still waiting for his answer.

With a cough, Yue Fei turned to the first page of the textbook: "Start from the beginning."

Gu Wei: "..." I made a mistake. It seems that it is too late to watch a movie at this time.

Yue Fei bit her lower lip to look at him.

Gu Wei squinted and smiled: "Then let's say each sentence."

...

In his ear, Gu Wei explained the textbook knowledge to himself word by word, but Yue Fei's eyes were staring at the desk, and an unspeakable picture appeared in front of him again.

He once sat on this table and kissed Gu Wei!

Why on earth... are they so affectionate? Is there anything pure in this house?

Speaking of it, it seems that only when he stays in his study is normal.

"Understand?"

Perceiving his distraction, Gu Wei knocked on the table with his knuckles, thinking that he was speaking too fast, and Yue Fei couldn't understand and was embarrassed to say, so he was distracted.

However, when the voice fell, he smelled the sweet pheromone of omega beside him.

Intimacy and shy.

Gu Wei looked at Yue Fei, her eyes stained dark.

How is this going?

Omega hung his head, revealing his slender neck, and hummed softly, indicating that he understood it. As for whether he really understood it, it's fake...

"Remember something?" Gu Wei leaned over, with the tall bridge of the nose close to the back of the omega's neck.

The warm breath was behind his ears, Yue Fei leaned forward, leaned on the table, and turned his head. Gu Wei's eyes seemed to have a hook, but he didn't realize it at all: "Did we, kissed here? ."