I'm your God

Today, Gu Wei came back early. After eating the dinner prepared by Yue Fei, seeing that the sky was not dark, he took Yue Fei out.

"To thank you for the dinner you prepared, I will take you out to sea today."

Yue Fei followed Gu Wei to the beach with a dazed expression on the cruise ship and headed towards the deep sea.

Seeing the farther and farther away from the shore, the more he believed that Gu Wei really wanted to take him out to sea.

"Where are we going?" On the deck, Yue Fei and Gu Wei stood together, facing the sea breeze, with their heads in turbulent hair, raised their small faces, and asked Gu Wei with a little excitement.

Gu Wei's vigorous expression infected Gu Wei: "Don't tell me, I'll know later."

She was still engaging in mystery. Yue Fei looked away, feeling the thrill of riding the wind and waves, and all the depression in her heart was dissipated because of the magnificent sea and sky scenery.

The cruise ship stopped in a place where the coast could not be seen, and Yue Fei looked at the glow of the sea and the sky in a daze.

If there is a god, how much he wants to make a wish, so let him live happily in this dreamlike world.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Wei lowered his head in a gentle voice.

Yue Fei smiled and raised his eyes to meet his gaze: "I wonder if there are any gods on the sea."

Gu Wei: "Want to make a wish?"

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Gu Wei: "What wish?"

Yue Fei: "I can't say it, it won't work if I say it."

Gu Wei fooled him: "You can write it on paper and throw it into the sea, and Poseidon will see it."

"Drifting bottle? Polluting the environment, right?" Yue Fei asked uncertainly.

Gu Wei: "...then don't throw it into the sea, just throw it to me."

Yue Fei: "Why did you throw it to you?"

"I will be your **** to help you fulfill your wish." Gu Wei leaned sideways, with one hand on the ship's side and the other in his pocket. When he said this, his tone was light, but his eyes were serious.

Yue Fei blinked, his heart beat violently, and looked away embarrassedly: "Well, that... Then I'll talk to you when I think about it."

Yue Fei was not dazzled by the beauty of the wish given in vain, and the opportunity that should be seized was still firmly grasped.

Gu Wei laughed: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

The setting sun sets, the bright moon rises, and the sea at night makes people calm and awe-inspiring.

Yue Fei sat on the recliner, ate the fruit that Gu Wei had prepared, and asked him, "Isn't it started yet?"

Gu Wei glanced at the captain who greeted him not far away, curled up his mouth and said to Yue Fei: "Immediately."

After waiting for so long, Yue Fei was already a little tired, and raised his head after hearing this: "Where?"

Gu Wei stretched out his hand to him: "Follow me."

Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment, and put his hand on his palm.

The two walked from the bow to the stern. The lights at the stern were dim, but they did not hinder the walking.

Yue Fei followed Gu Wei and was led to the edge of the ship's stern.

"Arrived."

Gu Wei stepped aside and let Yue Fei look towards the sea.

On the surface of the dark sea, there are little blue and white lights floating in it, and other colors flash in it occasionally, as if the stars fall into the sea, and like diamonds laid out on the canvas, it is amazing.

Yue Fei turned his head and looked at Gu Wei, "This is... a jellyfish?"

Gu Wei: "Yeah."

"It's beautiful." Yue Fei walked two steps forward and stood at the edge, looking at this dreamlike scenery like a fairyland.

Gu Wei stood behind him, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

Romantic scenes always make people want to do something romantic. Yue Fei turned around, leaning her back against the railing, facing Gu Wei.

"My god? I want to make a wish."

Gu Wei looked at him, with bright lights reflecting in his eyes, flickering because of the person in front of him.

"I'm here."

Yue Fei raised his hand, hooked his neck, and let the high alpha lower his head.

"Today's pheromone dredging, okay here?"

Gu Wei leaned on the railing behind Yue Fei with one hand and wrapped his waist with one hand. He chuckled softly, "I am happy to help."

The moment his lips touched, Yue Fei suddenly had a dangerous idea.

This powerful, domineering, gentle, and romantic man.

Do you want to fascinate him?

The sea breeze at night is cool, but Al's embrace is full of warmth.

Yue Fei opened his mouth, withstanding the gentle invasion of alpha, trustingly delivered himself wholeheartedly.

He decided that he wanted to pursue, he wanted to confess, he wanted this alpha to belong only to himself, and he wanted Gu Wei to like himself as much as he likes him.

Even if it might fail, I want to burn enthusiastically.

The author has something to say: Who is the hunter and who is the prey is not necessarily~

Just a little more, hehe