Be Friends

When Yue Fei woke up the next day, Gu Wei had already gone to work.

On Friday, he asked his roommate to go to the cinema to watch the new movie today, but before going out, he temporarily received a call from Yue's mother, asking him to go home.

I had no choice but to let my roommate pigeons go and let the driver take me home.

When I got home, it happened to be lunch time. The sooner my mother got the food ready, the sooner I came back, there would be hot dishes and hot meals waiting for him to be lucky.

After eating lunch, Yue Fei leaned on the sofa in a daze. After eating and drinking, people always feel sleepy.

Yue's mother sat next to Yue Fei and asked him, "How is Gu Sanshao treating you?"

Upon hearing this question, Yue Fei immediately became energetic: "Very good."

"What a good way?" Yue mother asked.

Yue Fei: "...I choose the car in his garage."

Yue's mother smiled and nodded as she listened, with relief in her eyes.

After Yue Fei's voice fell, there was a moment of silence in the living room.

After a short wait, Yue's mother tentatively said: "Nothing?"

Yue Fei: "Haha, how could there be no more, there are too many, I don't know which one to say is good for a while."

Yue's mother breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. I called you back today. Your father ordered you. You are now married. Your father and I think it's time to hand over some of the family's properties to you. What you will do in the future is up to you. Make your own decisions."

Mother Yue took out a box from the coffee table, which was obviously prepared long ago.

"Here is the title certificate of the three houses in the urban area, as well as 8% of the shares of the family company. The annual dividend should be enough for your daily expenses. Don't be too small. Your father and I have prepared the same for you and Lingling. Yes, don't you guys think it's unfair between me and your dad. Xiao Luo is the alpha, and he will definitely inherit the family property. In the future, your dad and I will also be supported by him...

"Mom, you don't need to explain, I understand." Yue Fei interrupted Yue mother.

Yue Fei doesn't mind these things. He has planned to find a suitable job to support himself after graduation. In addition, his material desires are not strong, so he is not overly thirsty for wealth. He just feels that it is enough.

"It's good if you can understand. Gu Sanshao treats you very well, and the conditions of Gu's family are much better than ours. Seeing that you are having a good time, your father and I are very pleased. I won't have to worry about you anymore. Gu Sanshao and the two have to manage their own small family, know?" Yue's mother patted the back of Yue Fei's hand, and said earnestly.

Yue Fei: "I know, Mom, you and Dad don't have to worry about me."

...

Leaving Yuejia, Yuefei did not immediately return to Nanwan Xiang County, but asked the driver to take him to the cinema.

The movie he had planned with his roommate had already ended, so Yue Fei bought a new ticket and went in alone to watch it.

The movie tells the story of a delayed beta differentiation. It was not until the age of 22 that he knew that he was an omega, and the world has changed a lot since then.

Yue Fei Shizhi watched the entire movie tastelessly, and was completely incomprehensible about the laughter of the people around him. As a result, a good comedy was turned into a feature film by him.