Before the first class was over, the instructor...

In the office, Lan Lili looked at beta with a calm face, with anger in his heart.

"Yuefei, I know you always want to fight for your breath, but in the past you never falsified your results. What happened this time?"

This sentence seems to have confirmed the fact that Yue Fei cheated.

Yue Fei: "Teacher, I didn't cheat."

Lan Lili: "The examination room is monitored."

"Then check the monitoring." Yue Fei won't recognize the things that have not been done.

Lan Lili: "You really didn't cheat?"

Yue Fei: "No."

Yue Fei's hard-hearted attitude made Lan Lili not want to waste any more words: "I remember that you belong to the city. Based on the greater impact of this incident, the school has decided to suspend you for a period of time before the survey results come out. Besides, now you call your parents to come and take you back."

"I can go back by myself."

"No." Lan Lili was worried that Yue Fei couldn't think of anything on the way home. It was not that the school had never had such an example before.

After thinking for a while, Yue Fei took out his mobile phone: "Can I ask my partner to pick me up?"

Lan Lili was taken aback for a moment: "Partner?" Not a boyfriend, but a partner, which means that Yue Fei is married.

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Lan Lili thought for a while: "It's okay."

Yue Fei lowered his head, licked his dry lips, and called Gu Wei.

Gu Wei was in a meeting when he called.

Yue Fei rarely called Gu Wei. Seeing the caller ID, Gu Wei raised his hand to pause the speaker.

"Hey?"

The familiar low voice came from the earpiece. Yue Fei thought that he had no sense of this sudden slander, and even felt a sense of withdrawal from the incident. He felt that he was just walking the plot, but when he heard Gu Wei's voice, there was no reason. Feel wronged.

"Can you come to my school now? It doesn't matter if you are not free."

Hearing the frustration in his voice, Gu Wei was stunned for a moment, and gestured to his subordinates to dissolve the meeting, got up and left the meeting room.

"Immediately, what's the matter?"

"That's..." Yue Fei suddenly couldn't say it. Although he knew he hadn't done it, he wasn't sure what Gu Wei would think. "Someone reported me cheating in the exam. The school asked me to suspend classes and go home and ask my family to pick it up."

Later, I realized that this kind of thing shouldn't involve Gu Wei, if Gu Wei came over and be recognized, wouldn't I be ashamed of Gu Wei!

In fact, you can also let Yue father and mother come over, but Yue Fei's first choice was Gu Wei, and now I regret it again.

"You don't have to come in person, just let the assistant come over, they should also be able to handle it."

Gu Wei didn't ask anything extra, but said, "You take a rest over there, and I'll be right there."

After hanging up the phone, Yue Fei only felt that his cheeks were hot, because this kind of thing was called a family member, which was a very strange experience for him.

Waiting for the family to come over, Lan Lili put Yue Fei aside and started to do his own thing.

Yue Fei, who reads the book, is still pretty well-behaved in school. Although he skips class for part-time work, he never contradicts the teacher. Although he was a little embarrassed about Lan Lili's attitude at the moment, he still endured it and stood silently by the table, waiting for Gu Wei to come over.

I don't know how long it took. When Yue Fei was standing sorely, several footsteps suddenly came from the door of the office, and it was obvious that many people were approaching.

The office door was opened.

"principal!"

Seeing someone coming, the teacher who was in the office immediately stood up and greeted the bald man who walked in.

Yue Fei raised his head and saw Gu Wei and Tang Yue standing behind Gu Wei at a glance. Finally, he was the principal in the teacher's mouth.

"Teacher Lan, what is going on with Yue Fei?" the principal asked directly.

Lan Lili didn't expect that he came here for Yue Fei's business: "This is the principal's case. Someone reported that Yue Fei cheated in the midterm exam by his real name on the weekend, which caused an extremely bad influence on the Internet. The dean's emergency opened yesterday. After a meeting, I decided to let Yuefei suspend classes first, and wait until the result of the investigation is clear, then see how to deal with it.

Principal: "How can students be suspended before the survey results come out? Isn't this delaying students' studies and also affecting students' lives? Let the Yue students go back to class immediately. I will tell the inspection team about the investigation and the results will be published today. "

After finishing speaking, the principal turned his face to the man behind him and said, "President Gu, what do you think of this treatment?"

"Principal Tang." Gu Wei, who has been silent, said, "The investigation results need to be released as soon as possible, but Yue Fei still goes home and rests for a while, because being wronged in vain always affects his mood."

The principal nodded awkwardly: "Of course."

"Come here." Gu Wei reached out to Yue Fei.

Yue Fei pursed his lower lip, walked to him with his head hanging down, and gently took his hand.

No longer looking at other people, Gu Wei took Yue Fei and left the office.

The appearance of Gu Wei gave Yue Fei a great sense of security.

When the counselor asked him to call his parents, he actually thought about calling Yue Dad Yue Mom, but he was afraid to call Yue Dad Yue Mom. They would ask him in the first sentence whether you were cheating or not.

Only Gu Wei knew of his efforts during this period. Yue Fei thought that Gu Wei should believe in himself, thinking so rationally, but emotionally he was still extremely uncertain.

When Gu Wei really asked without asking, he said that he was wronged. He defended his dignity in front of other people and called him to his side to make it clear that he was taking care of him. Yue Fei's heartbeat accelerated.

Tang Yue lagging behind, facing the awkwardly smiling principal and the ugly counselor, he smiled and said: "We have entrusted a lawyer to follow up the incident throughout the entire process. The student who made the report in his real name, please inform him and slander him. Others need to bear legal responsibility."

When Tang Yue left, whispers sounded in a quiet office, and those who had witnessed the whole process couldn't help but talk.

Lan Lili tremblingly asked: "Principal, Gu is always Yue Fei's partner?"

Who doesn't know Gu Wei, Noble Single A, appears in financial magazines daily, and is the ideal partner in the hearts of all age-appropriate betas and omegas.

Principal Tang: "What kind of relationship do you manage? Anyway, it is not a relationship we can afford to offend."

The money that the Gu Group donates to the school each year is enough to buy several teaching buildings. If Gu stops donating, many of the projects the school is currently running will face funding difficulties, and his assessment this year will be in danger.

Compared with funds worth a few buildings, whether a student really cheated, he doesn't care.

But immediately, Lan Lili's words made Principal Tang's face instantly green.

"That, principal, it is your son who reported Yue Fei in real name."