Termination Agreement

In the car, Yue Fei's voice fell to the ground, and the atmosphere fell into a brief silence.

He leaned in Gu Wei's arms. Gu Wei couldn't see his expression, but in fact, these words that Yue Fei would ask were all in Gu Wei's imagination. He originally thought that if Yue Fei did not ask, they would just get along. Now, waiting for Yue Fei to recover his memory, but if Yue Fei has a showdown, Gu Wei is also ready to be frank.

He lowered his head and kissed on the corner of Yue Fei's forehead, and Gu Wei's voice was still calm: "Hey, I will tell you after I get home."

He has never liked someone so much. He likes it to the point that he doesn't know how to do it. He is worried about this and worrying about that, so he clumsily conceals the whitewashing, but it turns out that Yuefei has seen the flaws long ago. Never speak out.

Back at Nanwan Xiangjun, Tang Yue left in silence.

Gu Wei asked Yue Fei to wait for a while in the living room on the first floor, then went back to the study on the second floor and took out several agreements he had hidden.

Yue Fei didn't defend him. The original agreement was kept in the second bedroom, and he could easily find it and put it away.

Now, it is time to return these to Yue Fei.

Yue Fei sat on the sofa, feeling a little nervous. He had no memory of how the two started. If it wasn't love at first sight, then whether he was coaxed or willingly entered the siege. If it was the former, he didn't know how to face it. Gu Wei, if it's the latter, he doesn't know how to face himself.

Da Da footsteps came from the stairs, Yue Fei picked up the water glass and sipped his saliva lightly.

He just fell into the water, but he was actually a little tired.

But by chance, he wanted to figure out the truth and didn't want to live in his own imagination.

Three documents were spread on the coffee table.

Gu Wei did not sit next to him, but took a seat on the single sofa on the left.

"We did know each other because of a blind date, but we will get married because of this agreement."

Gu Wei pushed one of the agreements in the direction of Yue Fei.

"It can be said that our marriage was just an agreement at the beginning."

Yue Fei blinked, took the agreement and turned to the last page.

It's his signature, his handwriting.

"When you signed the marriage agreement, you were a beta, but then it was accidentally discovered that you were actually delaying the differentiation. Therefore, after your differentiation, we supplemented the two agreements."

Gu Wei pushed the remaining two agreements forward.

"Although we started because of the agreement, after this time of getting along, I have fallen in love with you a long time ago, and you were just here on the third floor the day before the car accident, and confessed to me. We are here. Communicating."

Gu Wei's words were restrained, objective and calm, as if he was going through the most difficult negotiation. He was afraid that he would lose everything if he didn't say anything carelessly.

"During this time, the reason for concealing the existence of these agreements between us is that you will choose to interrupt our relationship if you forget our relationship and forget me."

As he said this, feeling that he seemed to be too passive, Gu Wei bent his finger and added something.

"Of course, if you make such a choice, it will undoubtedly violate the spirit of the contract."