Dinner

Soon they arrived at the hotel hosting the banquet. Tang Yue stayed in the car with the driver, while Yue Fei followed Gu Wei and followed him into the banquet hall.

I don't know if it was Yue Fei's illusion or it was real. He noticed that the moment he followed Gu Wei into the hall, there was a momentary pause for the people who had gathered in the hall to talk cordially, but it was only a moment and everything was restored. normal.

Without raising his eyelids, Gu Wei walked straight to the center of the hall.

Yue Fei pursed his lower lip to keep up.

In the corner of the hall, a beautiful boy stared at the two entering the arena, his left earring gleaming coldly under the lights of the hall. Whether it's aura or clothing, the two are like like-minded partners, you have me in you, and you in me, outsiders can't intervene.

A beta? The boy sneered in his heart.

"Brother Gu, you are here too."

"Three brothers."

"Brother, long time no see."

...

As Gu Wei approached the center of the hall, there were more and more greetings around him. Gu Wei just nodded and passed by without stopping to greet anyone.

Yue Fei watched this scene curiously.

Obviously, Gu Wei is a top-notch existence among this group of peers.

The distance of tens of meters was quickly finished. In the center of the hall, an old man in a wheelchair looked at them approaching with a smile.

"This is Xiao Fei."

Yue Fei's gaze turned to the old man who called his nickname.

"Yes, Grandpa Lu, this is my partner." Gu Wei curled up his lips and took Yue Fei's hand. "You don't have to worry about my marriage in the future."

Lu Zhenye and Grandpa Gu Wei had a good relationship. They had watched Gu Wei grow up and treated him like his grandson. At this moment, he heard the words and snorted: "I thought you had forgotten me as an old man."

"Why? Today, you specially organized juniors in the circle above 25 and 30 to come to the Haitang Hall to enjoy paintings, and you also specially asked those who have a partner to bring a partner, not just for Xiao Fei, I brought him over to see you "Gu Wei said.

Lu Zhenye refused to admit it, and couldn't help complaining about him like an old child: "You think too much, I just took a new picture to let you juniors come over and open your eyes. Besides, who made you get married is like a secret, a little bit windy. I didn't leak, if it weren't for your father accidentally, I didn't know that you and... actually already have a partner."

Gu Wei laughed but said nothing.

"Xiao Fei, is this kid good to you?" Lu Zhenye looked at Yue Fei.

Yue Fei nodded: "Very good."

Lu Zhenye looked at Gu Wei suspiciously: "If he bullies you in the future, just tell your grandfather and grandpa will support you."

Yue Fei: "Ah, yes, thank you Grandpa."

Gu Wei chuckled and raised his hand to support the handle of the old man's wheelchair: "It's too noisy here. I'll accompany you to rest for a while."

Lu Zhenye is like an old child: "You just don't want me to say a few words with Xiao Fei."

Gu Wei: "No hurry, I will take him to visit you at home another day."

He pushed the old man into the inner hall, but did not greet Yue Fei to follow.