Like it?

Facing the sea breeze, Yue Fei couldn't tell where he was going, and he didn't care about where he was going.

Unfamiliar emotions oscillated in his chest, making him unable to sort out his thoughts for a while.

Yue Fei never thought about whom Gu Wei would like, because there was no Gu Wei's line of affection in the original work, so he took it for granted that Gu Wei only saw his career.

But Gu Wei's reaction just reminded him that this is not the case.

Just like him, even though Yue Fei is an omega is not written in the book, he has now become an omega somehow.

With his thoughts disturbed, Yue Fei walked to the end of the wooden plank road. In front of him was the silent and low roaring waves in the dark night, and he was so small.

"There is no way ahead." Alpha's voice came from behind.

Falling into a familiar embrace, Yue Fei had a moment of uncontrollable soreness in his nose. Even he himself didn't know, since when he lost Gu Wei, it has become so unacceptable to him.

Turning around, hugging Gu Wei, Yue Fei closed his eyes and said nothing.

Gu Wei was taken aback for a moment, and patted his back with his palm: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

Yue Fei was buried in his arms, did not answer, just nodded slightly.

"Let's go back first." Gu Wei's voice was softer than Ye Feng.

Yue Fei left his embrace: "Yeah."

There was the sound of rolling waves in his ears. Gu Wei walked behind Yue Fei, shielding him from the wind, but Yue Fei, who was walking in front, didn't realize his intentions. Instead, he wondered, why didn't he walk by his side, why? Don't hold your own hand.

On the way back, I passed the place where the two had just left, and saw the employees of Yinsong Company looking towards them. Yue Fei lowered his eyes, slowed down, and took Gu Wei's hand hanging beside him.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Yue Fei didn't look at him, but just pressed his voice and explained confidently: "Your colleague is watching."

"Oh." Gu Wei curled up the corners of his mouth and wrapped his hands into his palms very cooperatively.

Kasai was also looking at them, secretly sighing that the relationship between these two people is really good.

By coincidence, Yue Fei's gaze came over, and Ge Xi grinned at him. Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment, then looked back at Gu Wei, and as expected, he saw Gu Wei looking in Kaxi's direction.

"Let's go." Yue Fei took Gu Wei's hand and turned around.

After Gu Wei nodded and said hello to Lin Li, he returned to the car with Yue Fei.

Seeing that Yue Fei ignored himself, Kasai said to Lin Li, who was standing beside him a little distressed: "Uncle, I seem to be hated by Mr. Yue."

Lin Li is very calm: "Recall what you have done yourself. Isn't it normal for Mr. Yue to hate you?"

Kasai: "..." also makes sense.

Back at the hotel, Gu Wei asked Yue Fei to go to the bathroom to wash first and rest early. However, Yue Fei said that he would sit and rest for a while, and Gu Wei had to go first.

In fact, there is an open-air bathtub on the balcony, but both of them tacitly just pretend not to see it.

Sitting on the sofa alone, taking out the textbook he brought and flipping it up at random, Yue Fei's mind was completely absent from the textbook.