Propose

During these recent days, Gu Wei would occasionally go out for a few hours. Yue Fei thought he was busy with work, so he didn't ask. When Gu Wei went out, he just looked at the writing questions at home.

After dinner, the two of them went for a walk on the nearby river as usual. Yue Fei noticed that some people had gathered on the small square not far away, and then dragged Gu Wei to watch.

It was absolutely impossible for this kind of thing to happen to Gu Wei before, but the reality is that he, who never took a walk, started taking a walk. He who was never happy to stop because of roadside things has already been overrun several times. Stopped at a roadside concert because of its simplicity and roughness.

Taking care of Wei's previous thinking, he will think that this is a pure waste of time.

But now he has gradually been able to find interest in this rhythm of life.

Of course, the most important thing is that the person who accompanies him to do these things is Yue Fei.

"Wow, has anyone asked to get married? Flowers, candles, and a band, so romantic." Yue Fei took Gu Wei's hand and stood on the outside. Seeing the girl with the violin in the middle, he was full of curiosity and expectation. "Let's take a look."

Gu Wei twitched the corner of his mouth, but immediately raised his hand to cover it up: "Okay."

With graceful music flying by the river, Yue Fei's eyes searched around, trying to find the figure of the protagonist.

Suddenly, with a bang--

When everyone turned their heads, they saw countless fireworks blooming in the sky by the river, beautiful and dazzling.

The light of the fire tree silver flower reflected in the eyes, Yue Fei looked back at Gu Wei: "It's so beautiful..."

Before he finished speaking, Yue Fei was stunned. Gu Wei, who was originally standing behind him, was not seen at this moment.

Was squeezed away?

The grand fireworks show attracted people passing by by the river. Yue Fei couldn't find Gu Wei. He grabbed his head and took out his mobile phone. When he was about to call someone, he heard a call from the person beside him.

"Look at the words of fireworks, Fei? This confession is too handcrafted, right."

Fiji? Yue Fei looked up.

The blue Fei character had already dispersed in the air just now, but at the same time he raised his head, a new firework rushed into the sky, blooming in a high place, and the clear Fei character was printed in the sky.

Eyes widened slightly, guessing something, Yue Fei turned around, and saw that there was a way out from the back that was originally surrounded by water.

Gu Wei was standing on the other side of the road, holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, looking at him with a smile.

In an instant, Yue Fei's eyes were red.

The people around kindly gave them ample space while taking out their phones to take pictures.

However, at this moment, the two only have each other in their eyes. No matter how many, there will be nothing.

Gu Wei slowly approached, knelt on one knee two steps away from Yue Fei, and opened the ring box in his hand.

"will you marry me?"

The hands hanging on both sides were squeezed tightly because of tension, Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and the corners of his mouth conjured up an arc that seemed to cry and laugh: "Yes."