Zhang Zhou Meng Die

"What are you doing here?" Gu Wei frowned, a little dissatisfied with Yue Fei's uninvited behavior.

Yue Fei heard his unhappiness, but didn't quite understand: "Ah, I'm here to look for Assistant Tang."

Gu Wei who thought that Yue Fei came to look for him turned around. Tang Yue was standing behind him with an apologetic smile on his face: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue said that he wants to negotiate an agreement."

"You're Assistant Tang, just right, I was just about to ask Shao Gu to find you." Yue Fei tilted her body when she heard the man answer, and looked at him over Gu Wei, then straightened up, "Gu Shao, you Is your assistant off work? If nothing happens, we'll leave first."

Gu Wei stood still.

Tang Yue watched his back trembling from behind, how could the beta on the opposite side dare to talk to the big devil like this? !

To Tang Yue's expectation, Gu Wei neither said that the agreement need not be signed nor asked the security to drive people away. Instead, he looked back at himself: "Let Qiao Si come to the office to find me."

Qiao Si is another assistant of Gu Wei. Gu Wei means that the other work will be handed over to Qiao Si, and Tang Yue specializes in handling the agreement today.

"Okay, President Gu." Tang Yue nodded in response.

After watching his boss leave, Tang Yue's gaze fell on Beta, who was about to become the boss's agreement partner.

"Mr. Yue, when we first met, I was Tang Yue." Tang Yue smiled gently and politely.

Yue Fei replied with the same gentle and polite smile: "I already found out just now."

The smile on Tang Yue's face froze: "Mr. Yue came earlier than the agreed time. Let's go upstairs and talk."

Yue Fei pointed to his slippers: "Why don't you change the place? I don't seem to be suitable to go in like this."

Tang Yue: "It's okay, Fengmao is the Gu family property, you don't have to look outside."

So Tang Yue walked ahead to lead Yue Fei, and the two entered the building unimpeded.

The security guard who had just stopped Yue Fei stood upright at the door, not squinting, just as if he had not seen Yue Fei.

Yue Fei stopped when he entered the building.

"Assistant Tang, let's go to the cafe at the intersection, I invite you."

Tang Yue looked back at him with a little puzzled gaze, but he didn't ask, "Okay." After all, it was Mr. Gu's future agreement partner, and he still had to give it face.

In the cafe, the two sat opposite each other.

Tang Yue took out the contract from his bag: "Have you read the electronic file? You can say if you have any questions or comments, Mr. Gu said that you can discuss it."

Yue Fei: "My requirements are three points. One is that there is a problem with the current capital chain of my dad's company. I hope Mr. Gu can help the company through the difficulties; the second is that I don't provide physical services; the third is that the wedding will be held after I graduate. , After all, I'm still a student and want to keep a low profile."

The arc of the smile on Tang Yue's face remained unchanged: "The first point is no problem, the second or third point I need to ask Mr. Gu for advice."

Yue Fei nodded: "Please ask for instructions."

Tang Yue got up and went outside to call Gu Wei.

Yue Fei took a leisurely sip of coffee, staring at the people and cars passing by outside.

When calling Gu Wei, when it mentioned that no physical services were provided, Tang Yue could still imagine Gu Wei's eyes instantly cooling down despite the mobile phone.

"Tell him, yes." After a pause, Gu Wei said again, "Give him my mobile phone number."

Tang Yue: "Okay."

Returning to the opposite of Yue Fei, Tang Yue conveyed Gu Wei's meaning, and at the same time, half of it was a bit of dissatisfaction: "When President Gu was here just now, you can actually tell him these opinions in person."

Yue Fei: "That's it. Yesterday he said he wanted you to contact me. I thought he had specifically explained to you, so I didn't ask."

Tang Yue was choked: "I am indeed responsible for this matter. You are right to think so."

Yue Fei smiled.

Tang Yue: "If there is nothing else, I will take it back and revise it and send it to you again before finalizing it."

Yue Fei: "Thanks for your hard work."

Tang Yue: "No, this is my job. There are still many things in the company, so I will go back first, Mr. Yue, you are busy."

Yue Fei: "Drink the coffee before leaving."

Tang Yue waved his hand: "Stop drinking, goodbye Mr. Yue."

Yue Fei did not keep him.

Leaving the cafe, Yue Fei did not go home directly, but found a park and sat down on a bench by the roadside.

The park is not lively on weekdays, occasionally a woman pushing a stroller passes by, or a gray-haired old man walks by slowly.

This is a living world.

Yue Fei breathed a sigh of relief. After all, he had been in this world for more than half a month.

It turned out that his relatives were weak and his parents divorced. He grew up with his father. His father owed a huge debt and disappeared. He alone took up all the debts of the family.

The world he is now in is too relaxed. He has a happy family, friendly relatives and friends, and a stable life...

Until now, Yue Fei couldn't believe it.

Could he actually belong to this world, and the world outside the book is a dream?

Just as he was thinking wildly, a familiar voice sounded, interrupting his thoughts.

"Xiao Fei? Are you waiting for me here?"

Yue Fei looked up, Jian Yi who hadn't seen him for many days.

What a coincidence?

"My house is nearby, you know I often come here for a walk but come here to wait for me, you..."

Before Jane finished speaking, Yue Fei interrupted him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school today?" The person who was supposed to be in school suddenly appeared here. The person who should be surprised is Yue Fei, right, and he doesn't remember that this is the place where Jian also often comes, otherwise he will definitely not Come!

Hearing this, Jian Yi suddenly realized that she couldn't bear it: "You know I can't be here today to sneak over? If we can't forget our past, why must we break up?"

Before Yue Fei could catch his brain circuit, Jian Ye suddenly took a step forward, raised a hand on the back of the chair behind him, and circled him.

"Are you torturing me or torturing yourself?"

"?" Yue Fei pushed him away, "Speak as you speak, don't use your hands."

Does this male protagonist get the fake script and fail to follow the Basic Law for being passionate?