Be Dedicated

In the evening of the next day, Yue Fei returned to Gu Wei's house for dinner.

When he arrived at the place, he opened the door with the code Tang Yue said, and Yue Fei glanced at the familiar Aunt Chen.

"Mr. Yue is back."

Aunt Chen greeted him warmly.

Yue Fei was a little surprised: "Aunt Chen, what should you do if you come here, Nanwan Xiangjun?"

Aunt Chen: "You are here, what am I doing in Nanwanxiang County? Of course I came over to cook for you."

Yue Fei: "Where is Mr. Gu?"

Aunt Chen: "Mr Gu never eats at home."

Yue Fei was stunned for a moment: "That's it."

"Assistant Tang said hello from the beginning, saying that there is no need to prepare for Mr. Gu. I think Mr. Gu may only come back after having dinner and entertainment outside." Aunt Chen explained.

Yue Fei nodded, still surprised by Gu Wei's arrangement.

Obviously, Aunt Chen was specially prepared for him by Gu Wei.

As expected to be the heir of the Gu family, Yue Fei thought of all the unexpected things he could think of.

Is this a means for all presidents to win hearts and minds? Think about his previous bosses, in addition to squeezing or squeezing them, it is no wonder that the business is always small and lacking in structure.

For a time, Yue Fei had already turned countless small analysis theaters in his mind.

It seems that he is going to prepare the meal for the weekend.

...

"Assistant Tang, can you please send me information about Mr. Gu's eating habits, personal likes and dislikes? I need to prepare for the weekend meal." After the meal, Yue Fei returned to the one specially prepared for him. Room, sent a message to Tang Yue.

When receiving Yue Fei's message, Tang Yue was with Gu Wei and attended a business dinner with his boss.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue said that he would like to ask about your preferences in order to cope with the weekend dinner." Tang Yue asked Gu Wei for instructions.

Gu Wei glanced at him, and said indifferently, "Well, give it to him."

After receiving instructions, Tang Yue endured heartache and sent a summary of his experience over the past few years to Yue Fei, the most complete copy in his private collection.

Upon receiving the document, Yue Fei immediately put down the textbook and read it.

... coffee without milk, sugar, honey, tomatoes, dragon fruit...

Yue Fei read a page, oh.

Read two pages, not finished yet?

After reading three pages, the previous ones have been forgotten...

At this moment, Tang Yue sent another message, and Yue Fei retired.

Tang Yue: Could you please fill out this questionnaire so that Mr. Gu will be familiar with your information.

Yue Fei opened his eyes and glanced quickly, aiming at his personal likes, dislikes and living habits.

Yue Fei returned to him: [ok]

The next day, after reporting to Gu Wei, Tang Yue took out a file that had been organized.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue also provided a piece of information about personal living habits, do you think?" Tang Yue was unsure of Gu Wei's attitude and did not dare to take credit for it.

Gu Wei didn't lift his eyes: "Let's put it on the table."

Tang Yue: "Yes."

After putting down the documents in his hand, Tang Yue turned and left the office. He sighed heavily until he walked out of the office. Mr. Gu didn't look very happy, it seemed that he was making unnecessary moves and trying to figure out the holy will.

In the office, until after finishing the work at hand, Gu Wei finally turned his attention to the documents left by Tang Yue.

As it was leisure and relaxation between work, Gu Wei took the documents and flipped through them.

...No smoking, no alcohol, no strong tea, no coffee, no spicy...

pull.

Gu Wei closed the materials and took out the phone.

In school, someone who was seriously in class suddenly received new news.

Gu Wei: What did you eat on the first night in Nanwanxiang County?

Yue Fei froze for a moment: Spicy crayfish. Do you want to eat?

Gu Wei: Oh, not spicy?

Not spicy?

...!

Yue Fei later realized that he had filled in the answers on the questionnaire. It is true that Yue Fei does not eat spicy food in the original book... I don't remember the other Yue Fei, so I just filled it in according to my ideal living condition.

But of course he can't reply to Gu Wei like this, he can only replied with haha: Quit!

Gu Wei: [Voice]

Yue Fei glanced at the teacher, put on the wireless earphones, and got into the cochlea with a deep, smiling voice.

"It's not for you to fill in the standard of healthy life and rest, rewrite it."

Yue Fei unplugged the headset and replied: ...I know.

Gu Wei: [Head shot]

Yue Fei paused, not knowing how to reply for a while.

Didn't you just fill out a questionnaire about your personal living habits? Why is there a sense of shame that the teacher caught the wrong homework and talked alone?

And what kind of head slap... Is it possible for their peers to slap each other's heads?

Pursing her lower lip, Yue Fei thought for a while before replying: [Handshake].

After receiving his reply, Gu Wei chuckled and put down the phone. This beta was really nonchalant.

It happened that Tang Yue knocked on the door and came in. Gu Wei pushed the file in front of him to the edge of the table: "Take it off and sell it."

Tang Yue stepped forward to take it.

Gu Wei temporarily changed his mind: "No, let's give it to the aunt who cooks first." Tang Yue was taken aback, closed the document, and confirmed with him: "Aunt Chen who is in charge of Mr. Yue's three meals?"

"Yeah." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue: "Okay, I understand."

This is to let Aunt Chen understand Mr. Yue's taste. Mr. Gu is so considerate for Mr. Yue. It seems that he is correct in preparing this information.

In the future, Mr. Yue's business will be ranked third after Gu Zonghe's company!

Tang Yue analyzed silently in his heart.

Yue Fei on the other side didn't know what Gu Wei had done, so he just filled in the questionnaire from Tang Yue and sent it directly to Gu Wei.

After Gu Wei returned the [OK] gesture, he didn't say anything.

Yue Fei put down his cell phone, and the teacher on the stage had no idea how many ppts had been turned over.

Part-time work is fortunate. While listening to the teacher to prepare for the exam, he also has to deal with the boss.

But the current intensity is nothing compared to what he experienced in the past. So after Yue Fei breathed a sigh of relief, he continued to swim in the ocean of knowledge, striving to practice deep diving skills so as to prevent suffocation in this ocean during the exam.