Mock Gland Marking

The two walked around the beach and didn't return to the hotel until the dawn of the lantern.

"Occasionally, it is quite relaxing to come to this kind of seaside stroll." Yue Fei liked Insong Island very much.

Gu Wei: "If you like, we can come here for vacation every year in the future."

Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment and nodded: "Yeah."

He did not expect that Gu Wei would arrange himself into his future plans.

From now on, every year... Regardless of whether Gu Wei said casually, Yue Fei felt warm in his heart.

Others say that they have their own place in the future, which is a very new thing for Yue Fei.

Before coming here, he was always alone. Everyone has a home and has a family who can care for each other. It seems that he is the only one who sometimes wants to find someone to talk to, and also consider whether it is convenient for others.

But when he came to this world inexplicably, although the original owner had parents and younger siblings, Yuefei still did not dare to have too much contact with them. After all, he is not really Yue Fei, and if he gets in touch with him, he will inevitably be discovered that something is wrong.

And Gu Wei only met him after he came here. The Yue Fei in Gu Wei's mind should be like him, so it is easier for Yue Fei to get along with him.

Before, Yue Fei often wondered if one day she would wake up by herself and find that everything she experienced now was just a dream.

In the past, he would not feel sorry for waking up from a dream, but now he hopes that this dream can last longer...

Gu Wei went to the bathroom to take a shower, and Yue Fei sat down on the carpet alone and packed his luggage.

Originally, there was a dedicated housekeeper to pack their luggage, but Yue Fei felt that because he didn't have much luggage anyway, it was better to organize himself, so he refused. In the end, the butler only sorted Gu Wei's luggage, but also specially reserved a place for Yue Fei to place it by himself.

Putting his clothes in the closet, Yue Fei noticed a somewhat obtrusive box.

what?

...

When Gu Wei came out of the bathroom, only a bath towel was wrapped around his waist.

Back in the room, Yue Fei, who was sitting on the carpet playing on the phone, raised his head and gave him an unknown glance.

Thinking that he was uncomfortable because he was wearing too little, Gu Wei went into the cloakroom to get his pajamas and came out after changing them.

However, Yue Fei still looked at him with strange eyes.

Unable to understand the meaning in Yue Fei's eyes, Gu Wei sat down on the edge of the bed and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Yue Fei: "Nothing."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, of course he didn't believe what he said, so he stretched out his hand to rub his head, but Yue Fei got up from the ground.

"I'm going to take a shower." Yue Fei picked up her pajamas and ran to the bathroom.

Gu Wei's hand paused and then retracted, frowning slightly, and he just took a shower. What happened?

Suddenly, his eyes fell on the box with a corner exposed by the bed.

If I remember correctly, he didn't see this thing before entering the bathroom.