Birthday Present

Yue Fei looked at him and blinked.

For unknown reasons, Yue Fei's memory loss yesterday made Gu Wei unable to mention any desire to get close. He was really like a stranger, but he had no way to do it, so he was impatient and irritable.

But today's Yue Fei, although he doesn't remember him anymore, but inexplicably, his pheromone has settled down.

The domineering rosin filled the air, soothing the weak pheromone of the other party, Gu Wei leaned over, looked at him, and slowly approached.

Yue Fei didn't react until his lips were touched, and his eyes rounded. What is this for?

"We are married and I am your partner."

Gu Wei straightened up again, licked his lower lips, and looked at Yue Fei's stunned expression, suddenly showing the first smile in a few days.

"It's okay, think about it slowly, it will always come to mind."

Yue Fei: "..."

Has he not seen this plot? !

The touch on his lips seemed to still exist, Yue Fei raised his hand to wipe it, but as soon as he was about to move, a sharp pain came from his wrist.

Seeing the tightly wrapped wrist, Yue Fei was stunned.

"I cut my wrist?"

Mentioning this, a trace of haze flashed through Gu Wei's eyes.

"I hope you don't do such impulsive things again, even if you don't consider my mood, you still think about your family."

Yue Fei: "..." His family, his family doesn't care about his life or death.

Although I don't know why the original owner chose such an extreme method, it is impossible for Yue Fei to do this again. In the real world, he, who is still struggling to live alone with huge debts, will not give up his life easily.

Therefore, Yue Fei replied to Gu Wei: "Don't worry, I won't do this kind of thing again."

Seeing how serious he was when he said this, Gu Wei sat down on the chair beside the bed and asked him, "How many do you remember?"

It's best not to let him hear anything about his ex-boyfriend.

"Hmm..." Yue Fei pursed her lower lip and gave a apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, except for remembering my name is Yue Fei, everything else seems to be forgotten."

Have you forgotten? Gu Wei examined him for a moment.

"Then you should take a good rest and get your body well, and I will take you home. The rest is not in a hurry."

Yue Fei nodded: "Okay."

Yue Fei, who claimed that he didn't remember anything, was very well-behaved, which made Gu Wei's mood a little relaxed.

"Um, is it true that you said we were married?" Yue Fei hesitated and said again.

Did he admit it wrong? I didn't wear it in abo novels.

Gu Wei: "Really, I am your alpha." "...oh." Yue Fei was silent, as if he had not admitted the wrong book, but why is the plot so unfamiliar?

Then, Gu Wei told him about the Yue family and Gu family, and the two people got married after falling in love at first sight because of a blind date.

Yue Fei listened attentively, silently complaining from the bottom of her heart. She was so affectionate that she didn't realize that her partner had actually changed the core?

"What you just said, and amnesia again, what do you mean?" Yue Fei asked with good memory.

Gu Wei paused: "Because of the accident a few days ago, you lost your memory once after you woke up."