Became

When Yue Fei returned home, Yue's mother was sitting in the living room watching TV. Seeing him come back, Yue's mother lowered her head and typed a few words on the phone before turning her eyes on Yue Fei again.

"Xiao Fei, come, sit down." Yue mother smiled and greeted him.

Knowing what she cares about, Yue Fei didn't hide it: "Gu Shao has a good impression of me, and I will decide after seeing each other."

He was telling the truth. After meeting with Assistant Gu Wei again and signing an agreement, the marriage of the two can be officially decided.

Yue's mother opened her eyes slightly, "Really? It's done?"

When Dad Yue, who had just come downstairs, heard this, he immediately asked in a loud voice, "It's done? You and Gu Shao have done it?"

Yue Fei raised his hand and pressed it down, signaling the two of them to calm down: "We need to spend more time together."

Yue's father was overjoyed: "I knew that our Xiao Fei looks so... so spirited, the Gu family kid will definitely fall in love with you at first sight."

Yue Fei: "?" This self-confidence was a bit overwhelming afterwards.

"Dad, Mom, I'm a little tired, so go up and rest first." Yue Fei pointed his finger upstairs.

Dad Yue: "Go, go to bed early, eat and sleep well these days, so that you can be energetic and have a good date."

Yue Fei: "...I know."

According to Yue's father, in order to prepare for the blind date with Gu's family, Yuefei will ask for leave at home for at least this week, and wait for the two to stabilize their relationship before going to school.

Yue Fei agreed without principle, that knowledge can be learned at any time, but the vacation is indispensable.

The next day, Yue Fei was in the bed dreaming about Zhou Gong, and the phone vibrated unwillingly.

The more Fei ignored.

The phone persisted very stubbornly, and finally shook himself from the table to the foot of the table.

A hand stretched out from the quilt and salvaged the phone on the ground.

"Hello?" Yue Fei closed his eyes and answered the phone.

"Hello, is it Mr. Yue Fei? I'm Mr. Gu's assistant. Regarding your marriage agreement with Mr. Gu, do you want to have a face-to-face interview or I will send your email to you first?"

Yue Fei replied in a daze, "Okay."

After speaking, he hung up.

Assistant at the other end: "?"

Soon, Yuefei's phone began to vibrate again.

Yue Fei frowned: "Hello?"

Assistant: "Mr. Yue, I sent your email to the agreement. After reading it, you can call me on this phone if you have any questions. I will answer you at any time."

Yue Fei: "Hmm..."

After hanging up the phone, Yue Fei, who hadn't opened his eyes all the time, fell asleep again.

At this moment, the assistant was following Gu Wei, who watched the whole process and turned his head to see him.

Assistant: "Mr. Yue seems to be still asleep, I will contact him later."

Gu Wei stopped.

The assistant sighed in his heart: "I'll go to his house to find someone."

Gu Wei: "No, just wait for him to get back to you."

Assistant: "Okay."

The more home, the more Fei struggled and got up, and then reluctantly left the bed.

Yesterday, I thought about the marriage with Gu's family too late. I missed the originally scheduled bedtime and got up late in the morning.

A new day's health regimen starts from the early failure.

As soon as his hand touched the doorknob of the bedroom, Yue Fei flashed through his mind about answering the phone in the morning.

Seems to have forgotten something.

He opened the quilt to find his mobile phone, and turned out the call log. Yue Fei rubbed the messy hair and dialed back directly.

The other party quickly picked up.

"Mr. Yue?"

"Ah, hello, is it Assistant Gu Shao?"

"Yes, my name is Tang Yue."

"Well, Assistant Tang, I'm sorry I have low blood sugar, and I don't get up well in the morning."

"It's all right, do you have any questions about the agreement?"

"I want to invite you out to see you. It's still a bit unclear about this kind of thing over the phone."

"Okay, what time is it convenient for you, depending on what is suitable, I will come to you."

"It's better if you tell me a time and place, I will find you, I am more free...no, more free."

"?"

...

When I decided to meet Tang Yue in the afternoon, Yue Fei took a shower in the bathroom before going downstairs to prepare for dinner.

Others in the family should go to work when they should go to work, and when they should go to school, only Yue's mother is alone in the garden to arrange and water the flowers.

"Get up."

Seeing him go downstairs, Yue's mother returned to the living room from the backyard and asked the aunt at home to bring him some food.

"Push up your stomach first and have lunch later."

After drinking the sweet porridge that Auntie had handed over, Yue Fei said, "I'm going out for a while, and I won't eat at home at noon."

Yue's mother: "Is that date with Gu's family?"

Yue Fei: "Well...it's true."

"Then you go and change your clothes, this dress doesn't show your figure." Yue's mother said in excitement.

Yue Fei: "?"

In response to Yue's mother's expectant gaze, Yue Fei said, "I won't have time to go out first without changing the time."

...

The consequence of stepping on slippers with his feet was that Yue Fei stood at the entrance of Fengmao Building and was stopped by security.

"The dress is inappropriate and you are not allowed to enter." The security guard looked at Yue Fei with a ruthless gaze.

Yue Fei: "...Should I go in and buy a suitable set of clothes to put on?"

Security: "You can't go in."

Yue Fei: "..." The wave was over.

He looked back at the people passing by, and found that all the elites in suits and leather shoes and brightly dressed white-collar workers came into the building. His casual outfit was indeed out of place.

No way, it seems we should call Assistant Tang to change the meeting place.

Yue Fei turned around and was about to leave Fengmao, but saw a group of people in the building approaching the door, with an overwhelming aura.

Walking in front of this group of people was Gu Wei who Yue Fei met last night.

"Gu Sanshao!"

Yue Fei did not see the field raising his hand to say hello.

Gu Wei with an indifferent face suddenly stopped when he heard the sound, and the people behind him followed his gaze and landed on the student-like Beta at the door.

"You go back first." Gu Wei left this sentence and walked towards Yue Fei.

Others left naturally at their orders. Only one young man holding a tablet stayed in place, with a trace of anxiety flashing across his face.