Satisfy

In the endless craze, Yue Fei raised his chin, as if he could hear his thunderous heartbeat, he was almost unable to bear it just by simulating gland marks. What would happen if he bit down?

After all, understanding Yue Fei is still in the stage of differentiation, Gu Wei did not dare to toss him too much. After loosening his teeth, he unbuckled his shoulders. Seeing the sweat on the cheeks of the person in his arms, he chuckled and raised his hands to remove the sweat Wipe off.

The hair on the temples was already wet with sweat, and the more Fei held his hand on the head of the bed, panting to calm his emotions.

Tolerated and tolerated, really did not hold back, pushed Gu Wei away, viciously: "You, sleep on the sofa at night."

He consciously has a very bad tone, but in fact his physical strength hasn't recovered, and his words are erratic as if he is acting like a baby.

Knowing that he was a bit too much today, Gu Wei said very nicely: "Okay, then you rest early."

Then Gu Wei got up, walked to the sofa in the living room, and pressed a button. The back of the sofa slowly fell over and turned into a small bed. Gu Wei lay down and covered the thin blanket Yue Fei had just taken, facing the other side of the bedroom, looking at Yue Fei's back, like a satisfied lion, guarding his prey contentedly.

Yue Fei lay alone on a soft and comfortable mattress. The simulation mark just overstretched his energy, so he fell asleep soon.

The next day, after Gu Wei woke up, Yue Fei was still asleep and didn't want to wake him up. Gu Wei went out of the room directly after getting dressed.

Lin Li drove to the door of the hotel to wait for Gu Wei early in the morning.

When Gu Wei came out and saw him, he didn't say anything, so he got into his car.

"The people in the company are very happy to know that you are coming back. Do you have any other arrangements at noon? I prepared a lunch at the company to pick up the wind for you." In fact, Lin Li planned to pick up the wind for Gu Wei last night, but he didn't expect Kasai The incident annoyed Gu Wei, and the matter of receiving the banquet could only be pressed first. Gu Wei only mentioned it when he arrived at the company today.

Gu Wei: "At night."

At noon, I don't know if Yue Fei is awake, but at night, he will send someone to the hotel to pick him up.

"Are there any special programs?" Gu Wei asked Lin Lidao while turning on his phone.

Unexpectedly, Gu Wei, who was most impatient with these formalisms in the past, would actually ask about the show, and Lin Li immediately found an opportunity to perform.

"Don't worry, wrap it on me."

Gu Wei reminded him faintly: "Because the wedding has not been held yet, you may not know that this time it is my partner who is here with me. His name is Yue Fei, and he will also go in the evening."

Lin Li was taken aback for a moment. Kasai's guess was right. Mr. Gu really has an omega!

Although Gu Wei did not say that his partner was an omega, in Lin Li's view, someone with a status like Gu Wei could only find an omega as a partner, so he directly regarded Yue Fei as an omega without even thinking about it.

"No problem, I must be able to make arrangements so that Mr. Yue is also very satisfied." Lin Li patted his chest.

Gu Wei nodded, he still has trust in Lin Li, otherwise he would not give him the entire Insong Island.

Lin Li is a poor boy from a small fishing village, but with his own efforts, his education and skills have been recognized by Gu Wei. It's just that the honesty in his temper has never changed. After he was finally able to support himself and have some surplus, the first thing Lin Li did was to take his parents from his hometown to Yin Song for the elderly. This is also Gu Wei's selection from so many talents. Lin Lidang is the most important reason for the managers of Yinsong.