Back to School

Temporary gland marking alleviates the restlessness of the pheromone in the estrus period. For omegas with a fixed partner, the soothing of alpha in the pre-estrus stage can make the omega's body more adequately prepared for the estrus period.

Waking up from a deep sleep, Yue Fei didn't know where he was for a moment.

It wasn't until Alpha behind him tightened his arms and hugged him, and he didn't return to his senses a little bit.

"Still asleep? Still hungry?"

Gu Wei rubbed his neck affectionately, with a low voice that had just woke up.

Yue Fei turned around, buried it in his arms, raised his finger and tapped on his collarbone where the teeth marks had been so obvious all night: "I'm hungry."

Grabbing his troublemaker's hand, placing a soft kiss on his lips, Gu Wei said, "Would you like to eat downstairs or eat here?"

The kiss on the finger made Yue Fei feel itchy, and he was a little lazy: "Come on."

"Then wait for me for a while, you can go wash first."

With that, Gu Wei sat up, ready to go downstairs to prepare breakfast.

However, before he had any extra moves, Yue Fei was hugged from behind.

"Wash together."

Smelling the rosin on his body, Yue Fei didn't know why and didn't want Gu Wei to leave him.

Gu Wei chuckled lightly, held him and hugged his arm, pulled the person away, turned around, and dragged the person into his arms with a strong hand.

"Then you have to get up now."

This wash, the two did not come out of the master bathroom until lunch time.

"I'm almost hungry." Yue Fei complained softly.

Gu Wei followed behind him and raised his eyebrows when he heard the words: "Do you blame me?"

He is not the one who proposed to wash together.

Yue Fei glared at Gu Wei, what's the matter with this man?

Upon seeing this, Gu Wei smiled and nodded and changed his words: "Well, blame me."

On the first floor, Aunt Chen has cleaned up the breakfast that the two did not eat, and replaced it with the lunch that was just made.

Seeing the two come down, Mr. Sheng said to use it slowly, and went into the kitchen.

Yue Fei took a seat, and his groaning stomach saw so many delicious foods, he immediately rebelled.

"We still have to be restrained in the future." Yue Fei said while eating.

Gu Wei's eyes were always on him, and he heard the words: "Eat slower, what about restraint?"

Yue Fei had a meal every word: "Lust, desire."

Gu Wei: "It may be a bit difficult. This time I am not prepared enough. Next time I will prepare the nutrient."

The true estrus period is not like yesterday's situation, it can be resolved overnight.

Yue Fei didn't understand what he meant, but when he remembered his omega incident, yesterday's situation was chaotic, and his brain was dominated by body heat. Yue Fei did not think deeply. Today, calm down and think carefully, but still feel unbelievable: "You say me It was originally an omega, is it true?"

He wondered if he had put on the wrong book, or if all this was just a dream. From his waking to the present, how strange the plot he has experienced was.