Public

Because it was still in the period of differentiation, although the honeymoon trip ended early, Yuefei did not go to school, and planned to spend the rest of the holiday in Nanwan Xiang County.

But the days at home are not leisurely. In addition to the heavy learning tasks, Yuejia parents also called to care about his family's affairs, but they were fooled by Yuefei.

Although occasionally refreshing relevant news on his mobile phone, out of trust in Gu Wei, Yue Fei felt that this incident would not cause any irreversible blow to Gu, so he did not pay much attention.

Gu Wei explained that if Yue Fei stayed at home too boring, he could go to the company to accompany him, but Yue Fei refused.

Because if you are with Gu Wei, Yue Fei will definitely not be able to concentrate on studying. For the scholarship at the end of the term, he must resist the temptation.

This afternoon, as usual, he watched Gu Wei go out to the company. Yue Fei was about to go back to the study room on the second floor to continue his day's study tasks, but when the TV was turned off, he pressed the wrong button and accidentally heard his name.

"My son Gu Wei's partner is a beta, named Yue Fei, who is still a student. Will agree to their marriage, doesn't it prove that I have no prejudice against the beta group? It was just a momentary slip of the tongue, my original intention I want subordinates to understand that no matter whether the accident is alpha, omega or beta, we all attach the same importance..."

Suddenly, the signal on the TV screen was interrupted, and after a while, the signal returned to normal, but it was no longer the screen of Gu Tiansheng holding a press conference.

Yue Fei blinked, and didn't know what to react for a while. He and Gu Wei were on TV...being made public?

The cell phone rang at the table, and Yue Fei answered without seeing the call prompt.

"Don't watch TV yet..."

Before Gu Wei had finished speaking, Yue Fei interrupted him and said, "I saw it. Your dad said on TV that you and I became a partner."

"..." Gu Wei paused before saying, "It's okay, I'll take care of this. You can study at home with peace of mind."

"Ok."

Hanging up, Yue Fei returned to the study on the second floor with his mobile phone.

About half an hour later, his mobile phone was bombarded by various calls and messages.

After hanging up all the unknown calls, Yue Fei hesitated and opened the school class.

"Sure enough, it is not false news that Yue Fei is getting better with an alpha boss!"

"Oh my god, gw, this gossip is a bit too crazy."

"Is Yuefei here? Is it you in the news?"

"It should be. The omega who sprayed Yuefei before cheating was not saying that Yuefei had a backstage, and everyone still didn't believe it. As a result...hehe..."

"Gw ah ah ah ah ah, my dream love is A!!!"

"The other class heard that there is a man named Yue Fei in our class, and I plan to come to class tomorrow to watch."

"What are you? I heard that Yuefei Dormitory has been visited by several groups of people."

"There are now sneaky people at the door of the classroom..."

"It's terrible..."

"Everyone's point is a bit strange. A and B form a partner. Isn't B really a green grassland?"