Chapter 86

After an odd phone call with Magnus, the couple then decided to pay him a visit. Magnus had called Alec, Alec. He never calls Alec, Alec. It was always Alexander.

And on top of that, he never refused to help them when they needed it, especially Serena, and he'd refused to help them hunt Azazel.

As they walked into Magnus' apartment, Azazel himself appeared.

They assumed that was why Magnus called Alec, Alec instead of Alexander, a very subtle call for help. They didn't know just how wrong they were.

Azazel threw Magnus to the side and blasted Serena into the wall.

Alec drew his bow.

"Alec, don't!" Magnus yelled.

"I got this!" Alec said before he was pushed backwards by a burst of energy.

But as he flew through the air, Alec fired his arrow.

And he punctured Azazel's demonic core.

As Alec landed on the floor, Azazel roared in agony before turning to dust and disappearing.

"No. No. No. No," Magnus cried out as he rushed towards the ashes and Alec rushed to help up Serena who was bleeding from her eyebrow.

"Sparkles, are you ok?" she asked the warlock.

"Fine," he replied as he stared at the ashes in his hands.

"Why did you tell me to stop?" Alec asked.

"I was just afraid that something terrible would happen. Something that couldn't be undone," Magnus said somewhat cryptically.

And Serena only hugged him.