Chapter 145

Paris.

They were in Paris.

Serena had received a half-finished fire message from Clary herself and Alec, Luke, Jace and Serena geared up as Magnus portalled them to Paris, Serena tracking the fire message.

"Wait! Don't shoot!" Clary yelled, alive and well, as she pushed Jonathan behind her, Alec's bow drawn as the four faced them. "If you kill him, I die too," she explained, and Serena stepped forward, pushing her anxious brother behind her so that he didn't get too trigger happy.

"As much as we want to, who said anything about killing him?" she asked before she began singing scalic notes, voice going out in waves as it hit Jonathan, the boy screaming out in pain as he clutched his ears. Clary was in clear discomfort but not the same level of pain as Jonathan as she grabbed the blade from his pocket. Serena stopped singing as Clary gripped it tight and plunged it into her leg, causing Jonathan to wince as the same wound appeared on his leg, the agony shifting from his ears to his thigh.

"You little bitch! I never should've trusted you!" he cursed before he sped off, Alec, Luke and Serena chasing after him, but he was long gone with his demonic speed, enhanced with the power of his runes.

And they turned back around just in time to see Jace making out with Clary, Alec trying not to gag, Luke smiling and Serena rolling her eyes as she nudged her husband's shoulder.

"Alright JJ, stop hogging Clary to yourself. We missed her too," Serena interrupted and Clary turned to her, a big smile on her face as she rushed the blonde, leg healed.

"I'm so glad you're ok," she said as she pressed a kiss to Clary's hair.

"You got my message," Clary breathed in relief as she pulled away from Serena.

"Of course, but why'd you send it to me anyway? Why not Jace or Luke?" she asked as she tucked Clary's hair behind her ear, the red locks flying crazily in the wind.

"All that time spent with Jonathan, spent with my brother, and though I missed Jace and Luke, the only thought on my mind when I was writing that fire message was that I needed my big sister."

"Well Red, here I am," Serena grinned as Clary wrapped her in a hug again before Luke took his turn with her, Alec even hugging the girl afterwards. 

They were together again.

They were all ok.