On The Fastlane to the Road To Wrestlemania // Chap. 50

Skye's POV:

In a matter of minutes, Fastlane was going to start. I was already changed into my attire which was a Dean "Unstable" Ambrose cut crop top and black booty shorts. And last, I had on my black doc martens.

I curled my hair and already put on some light makeup.

I was sitting at catering with the squad watching the first match on the card.

The first match was The Authority (Seth Rollins, Big Show, and Kane) (w/ Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury) vs Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback in a six man tag team match.

I had a weird feeling The Authority was going to win. I just knew somehow that they were going to. If you compared the two teams together, The Authority would be the obvious pick to win. I mean they have their ways whether its J&J Security or someone else helping them.

" It's really going to hurt me to say this but I think The Authority is going to win." I said to the squad.

" I don't really know. Let's just see how this plays out." Nikki said as everyone agreed.

About 10 minutes later, as I expected The Authority won the match.

I said bye to everyone and ran to my locker room.

Once I got there, I turned on the tv just in time for Goldust vs Stardust.

I was a full on a Goldust fan. Stardust on the other hand I don't really know. I preferred Cody better to be fully honest. Cody was one of my best friends but we haven't talked since his transformation into Stardust. I guess he forgot about me. I should go find him and catch up with him. I really miss him.

The match overall was mainly Stardust with the upper hand. Surprisingly, Goldust did an unexpected rollup for the victory. I rapidly clapped for his victory.

The next match was Tyson Kidd and Cesaro vs The Usos for the Tag Team Titles. I really didn't care for the match.

I started going on my social medias. Once I got on Twitter, I heard the bell ring indicating that the match was over.

I looked to the screen to see that Tyson and Cesaro had captured the titles. As much as I didn't care for this match, I wanted the Usos to win.

I turned off the tv monitor and jogged to the entrance ramp.

My match was about to start. I was versing Paige for my divas title. She is one of the most strongest divas on the roster but I know I will retain my title.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard my music play. A crew member handed me my title since I forgot it somewhere. Probably my locker room.

I ran out to the crowd and skipped down the ramp, clapping some hands on the way.

I got into the ring and sat on the ring post.

Paige's music started to play as she walked down the ramp and got into the ring.

I handed the ref my title and got into my corner.

The bell rang and we got at it.

Long story short Paige had the upper hand for most of the match.

She started to pick me up for the Ram-Paige. I pushed her off and gave her a superkick to the face.

I kicked her in the stomach and did Dirty Deeds on her for the win.

I grabbed my title and skipped backstage to my locker room. I felt really tired so I packed everything up and decided to go to the hotel.

I texted Dean to tell him where I was going to be and left to the hotel.

---------------------------------------------
IM BACK GUYZ. I'm so freaking sorry that I haven't been frequently updating. I've been busy with choir stuff at school and I haven't had the time to update.

I will try my best to update at least one or twice a week. Like I said I've been super busy so I will try to update as soon as possible k guys?

Thanks everyone for the 4.37K reads and the 121 votes. Also the 7 comments. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

- edited - 💁