Raw 3.16.15 // Chapter 52

Skye's POV:

I had taken about three weeks off after Fastlane since Mark let me off after the incident with Randy and I had to heal from those killer kicks from Paige.

I was back today since my break was over. I was informed that I had a tag team match at Wrestlemania 31 with Nikki against Paige and Aj.

How fun. A match with all my friends.

I had my attire on which was a Nikki Bella "Fearless" cut crop top with red booty shorts and bright red doc martens. And of course, the title was around my waist. I took a quick look in the mirror and realized I looked exactly like Nikki.

I walked over to the match card and took a look.

Match Card for Raw //

1) Seth Rollins, Big Show, Kane, J&J Security and Randy Orton segment.

2) Nikki Bella (w/ Jenni and Brie Bella) vs Aj Lee (w/ Paige). Nikki Bella wins by pinfall.

3) Renee Young interviews Kane and Big Show. Seth Rollins makes an appearance.

4) The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow) vs Ryback. Ryback wins by pinfall.

5) John Cena and Rusev US Championship Contract match at Wrestlemania signing.

6) Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (w/ Natalya) vs The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) (w/ Xavier Woods). Tyson Kidd and Cesaro win by pinfall.

7) Seth Rollins and J&J Security segment.

8) Brock Lesnar segment.

9) Big Show vs Erick Rowan. Big Show wins by pinfall.

10) Kane, Mark Henry and various wrestlers segment.

11) Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns segment.

12) Renee Young interviews Paul Heyman.

13) Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose vs Bad News Barrett, Stardust and Luke Harper. Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose win by pinfall.

14) Stephanie McMahon, Triple H and Seth Rollins segment.

15) Bray Wyatt segment.

16) Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins. Match did not happen due to the Authority pretending to turn on Rollins. Randy Orton grabs a chair from outside the ring and ten reenters the ring. The Authority start to surround the ring. They start to enter as the lights turn off and a crow squawk plays. Once the lights turn on and another squawk plays, Sting appears in the ring his signature bat. Sting and Orton then proceed to attack the Authority with their weapons.

Raw ends with Randy Orton and Sting standing tall in the ring in front of their respective opponents at Wrestlemania 31.

End of Raw //

What I didn't realize was that the first segment just ended. I was already at the ramp area. Pretty soon, Nikki, Aj and Paige came.

Aj and Paige went out first. Then Nikki's music started to play and Nikki and I did her booty thingy. I did that this time since Brie doesn't do it that often anymore.

After we did that, I skipped down to the ring and began to take in all the cheers from the WWE universe. At least the universe still knows I'm still sort of a face character.

I stopped at ringside and watched the match.

The match lasted for over 10 minutes. That was one of the most longest divas matches in a long time. I guess WWE is willing to Give Divas A Chance. I just hope this continues. Move diva time when we're on the air.

Nikki threw Aj out the ring and Brie got closer to Aj but backed up once Paige got near.

Once Aj and Nikki got back into the ring, Brie and Paige started going at it.

Brie pushed Paige's face and threw her into the ring post. I literally was just standing there observing all the action.

Aj got distracted and Nikki gave her a forearm to the face. She then got Aj into the Rack Attack and got the win.

We all skipped backstage and then split ways.

I went into Dean's and my locker room and chilled out there until Deans match was over.

I changed into a crop light blue sweater and a dark blue flowy like shorts with black gladiator sandals.

I jumped onto the couch and took a nap.

2 Hours Later //

I was in the middle of a deep sleep until I got woken up. I opened my eyes to see Dean shaking me.

" Skye? My match just ended. Want to go back to the hotel?" Dean asked me.

I nodded as I motioned for him to carry me to the car. I noticed that he already brought the bags to the car ahead of time.

He picked me up in bridal form and I fell asleep again in his arms.

---------------------------------------------
okay now I'm back. so sorry for no updates. I've been really busy. This was kind of a filler chapter so yeah.

Thanks for the reads and votes.

- edited - 🍔