Smackdown 4.16.15 // Chap. 66

Skye's POV:

I was chilling out in the locker room that Dean and I shared.

I took off my dress and started to search for tonight's attire. I only had an hour to spare before Smackdown.

As I was picking a shirt, Dean came barging in the room.

" Dean! Close the freaking door. I'm practicality naked." I yelled at him as he quickly closed the door.

" Sorry baby. Wouldn't want any other guy to see you." He said smirking.

" Whatever." I said as I continued searching.

He then went behind me and put his hands around my waist. He started to kiss and bite my neck.

" You know Skye. We haven't done that in a while." He said quietly.

" I know Dean. Wait till after the wedding. I don't want to get accidentally pregnant and not fit into my wedding dress." I stated removing myself from his grip.

" Fair point. I miss being inside you babe." He said smirking.

" I know you do you horny ass." I replied.

I put on a Sting cut crop top and a pair of black booty shorts with some studs. I then put on my black Nike socks followed by my black doc martens.

" How do I look?" I said as I spun around.

" Hot as usual." He said as he sat down on the couch.

I went and sat on top of his lap.

" Thanks. I feel fat though." I said burying my face into his neck.

" You look perfect Skye." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I got off of his lap and plugged in my curling wand.

" What's that?" He asked as he got up and stood next to me.

" It's a device where you use it to make your hair curly." I said sarcastically.

" Thanks for stating the obvious. It looked like a wand from here." Dean replied.

I started loosely curling my hair. In a matter of 10 minutes, I was done.

" Skye. I got you something." Dean said.

" What?" I asked.

" Close your eyes and put your hands out." He said.

I did as told. I felt something leathery being placed on my hands.

" Open your eyes." Dean said.

I opened my eyes and saw a cropped leather jacket identical to the one he usually wears.

I put it on and it was the perfect fit.

" Dean, this is so perfect for me. New attire staple piece for sure. I love it. Thanks Dean." I said as I jumped onto him to give him a hug.

He hugged me back and then set me down.

" Look. The back even says Lunatic Fringe. We're twins." He said smirking.

I nodded.

He just kept staring at me.

" What are you staring at." I asked him.

" You. You look so hot right now." He said almost drooling.