Smackdown 4.2.15 // Chap. 59

Skye's POV:

It was the first Smackdown after Wrestlemania. I mean anything could happen. I just don't know what.

My attire tonight was a white Total Divas cut crop tank top with pink booty shorts. I ran out of clean cut crop tops so I had to resort to this top not that I'm complaining or anything. I put on my "Jenni is #1" knee high socks and then my my pink doc martens.

I loosely curled my hair and put on some light makeup. I quickly looked in the mirror and then left the locker room.

I started to walk to the ramp because the match card for tonight was there.

As I was walking, I was thinking of something.

I decided to stop for a bit because I had some time on my hands.

I hopped onto a crate. I thought about what happened this morning.

I had gotten a really surprising yet sad text message from Aj. She had decided to retire for in ring competition. So that marks Wrestlemania her final pay-per-view match and Monday Night on Raw her final match.

That meant we were going to be losing a member of the squad we had formed a while back. This hurts me a lot because Aj was one of the first people who was actually willing to be my friend when I first started here. Now she has become one of my best friends.

I still can't believe that she's really leaving. I know her contract was not up yet but I guess she felt like her time is done. She completed her mission to show that she wasn't a regular diva. She was something more. She showed that a regular girl from New Jersey could make it to the big leagues and live out her dream. I couldn't be happier for Aj even though I'll miss her a lot. After all, she is still my best friend.

With that final thought, I hopped off of the crate and continued my walk to where the match card was located.

Once I got there, I looked at tonight's matches.

Match Card //

1) Seth Rollins, J&J Security, Kane and Randy Orton segment.

2) Randy Orton vs Big Show. Randy Orton wins by disqualification.

3) Seth Rollins and Kane segment.

4) Roman Reigns interview.

5) The Miz vs R-Truth. The Miz wins by pinfall.

6) John Cena, Lana and Rusev segment.

7) Luke Harper vs Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose wins by disqualification.

8) Titus O'Neil and Darren Young segment.

9) Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan. Bad News Barrett on commentary. Sheamus wins by countout.

End of Smackdown //

I don't have a match today so I went to catering and sat there for a while with Paige.

She's kind of grown on me. I guess you could say we're very close friends and almost best friends.

We talked until I looked on the monitor and saw Luke Harper literally hurting Dean. Well obviously because it's storyline.

" Jenni, I've been told that you have to go out there and stop Harper. Go." One of the crew members yelled.

" Sorry Paige. I gotta go. We can catch up with each other later." I told her as I ran out to the ring.

Once I got there I saw Harper throw Dean over the table.

" Please stop. Don't you think you've done enough damage." I told him.

He didn't respond. He just looked at me and started to walk towards me.

I backed away and climbed into the ring.

He followed me and started to come closer.

I walked towards him and gave him a roundhouse kick. I followed that by two dropkicks and a superkick. I got him out of the ring after I delivered another superkick on him.

He pointed at me and looked pretty angry. He then just went backstage.

I got out of the ring and went of the the announce table. Along with one of the referees, we got him backstage.

" You alright?" I asked him.

" I'll manage. Lets go babe. I asked John earlier and he said the whole squad is staying in his bus for the rest of the week. So pretty much today till Monday. By that time, we'll be in Austin Texas for Raw. I brought our stuff over there earlier because you seemed busy talking to Paige." He responded.

" You are legit the best fiancé ever." I said as I have him a peck on the lips.

---------------------------------------------

here's another chapter guys. I'll try to have another chapter up by today or later. Sorry for this chapter being so short. Writers block is lame asf.

It is so freaking hot today. like 91 degrees right now. I can't deal with this weather. I really want to go swimming but I can't. also I had to walk to starbucks and back to school in the sun. to my brother, ily to death, you better love me more because I walked in the freaking sun to get you a drink. I fully apologize for my annoying rants.

thanks to all the readers that actually support my story. By readers the actually support my story, I mean those who vote, follow, and comment on this story to give me a little feedback. other than that, ily guise.

- edited - 💖