Medical Centers Aren't Fun // Chap. 26

Skye's POV:

We were on our way in the back of hospital rescue van on our way to the nearest medical center.

About 5 minutes later, we made it. The doctors took the stretcher that Dean was on and pushed it inside. They found a nurse and asked her for a room. She pointed to a room on the right.

The doctors took Dean off of the stretcher and put him onto the hospital bed.

" Skye, are you going to stay with Dean tonight?" One of the doctors asked.

" Yeah I will. You guys can go." I replied.

They left as I asked them to.

" Dean. Babe, are you alright?" I asked while wiping the tears forming in my eyes.

He nodded and wiped my tears away with his hand.

" It's alright Skye. I'm fine." He whispered.

I nodded lightly.

" Lie here with me?" He asked quietly as I nodded in response.

He scooted over slowly and I got in next to him. I cuddled into his chest.

I fell asleep as he said, " I love you."

Morning //

I woke up to see that it was about 12. I looked at Dean to see that he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I quietly got out of the hospital bed and went outside to find a nurse.

As soon as I found a nurse, I ran up to her.

" Uhm excuse me. When is the patient in that room allowed to leave?" I asked while pointing to the room Dean and I were in.

" I'll go ask the doctor. For now you can just go tell the patient to wake up." She told me.

I nodded and ran back into the room. Dean was still asleep. I walked over to him and shook him. He woke up as I started to shake him.

" What time is it?" He yawned.

" About 12 something. Oh my gosh, your voice is better. I was so scared last night." I told him.

" Yeah. I told you it's fine babe. Don't get scared. I'm freaking Dean Ambrose. I can handle anything baby." He assured me.

I nodded as the doctor came in.

" Skye, Dean can leave now." The doctor told me.

" Okay thanks." I replied as the doctor exited the room.

I helped Dean up and we walked out of the hospital. I found my rental that I think one of the doctors from the arena drove here for me.

I unlocked the door and got into the drivers seat whereas Dean got into the passengers seat. He grabbed my free hand as I drove us back to the hotel we were staying in.

After about 5 minutes, we made it back to the arena.

Once we got inside, I helped Dean onto the bed.

" Dean are you going to sleep again?" I asked him.

" Yeah but wait grab me some comfy clothes in my suitcase." He told me.

I opened his suitcase and grabbed two black t-shirts. I also grabbed his pj pants. I then walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my pj shorts.

I changed very quickly in front of Dean who seemed to not mind at all. I brought Dean's clothes over to him.

" Skye, do you mind dressing me? I'm really lazy and tired right now." He asked me.

I sighed and took off his shirt. I tried not to look because the last time I did, I got carried away. I put the black t-shirt on him. Then I took off his pants and put on his pj pants.

" Thanks babe. I love you." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

" You're welcome. And I love you too." I said while kissing him on the lips.

We got into bed fully aware that it's about 1 something in the afternoon. Yeah I know we're weird, we go to bed early.

He kissed me on top of the head and feel asleep soon after that. I feel asleep as soon as I heard Dean snoring.

---------------------------------------------
I fully apologize because this chapter is short. Thanks for reading and supporting my story. if you guys have some more finishing moves or signature moves for Skye/Jenni's character, please comment. also vote please or give this story a shoutout on Instagram using the hashtag, #IFoundYouDeanSkye. also tag my Instagram name, @tran.jenn. alright bye. luv you Jeneration. lol I'm weird.

- edited - ✌💘💁