Raw 7.13.15 // Chap. 86

Skye's POV:

Word on the street is, some big things are going to be happening today.

" Dean. Do you happen to know anything about today?" I asked him.

" I do. I've been told not to tell any of the divas involved. But I can give you the match card." He replied, handing it to me.

" Understandable I guess. Thanks loser." I responded.

Match Card For Raw //

1) Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Seth Rollins and Kane segment.

2) Randy Orton and Ryback vs Sheamus and Big Show. Randy Orton and Ryback win by pinfall.

3) Jenni, The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie), Team Bad (Tamina and Naomi), Paige, Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Stephanie McMahon segment.

4) Mark Henry and the Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) vs The New Day (Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston). Mark Henry and the Prime Time Players win by pinfall.

5) R-Truth vs King Barrett. R-Truth wins by rollup.

6) John Cena vs Rusev w/ Lana in a match for the United States Championship. John Cena retains due to Rusev winning by disqualification.

7) Lita and Tough Enough contestants segment.

8) Stardust vs Neville. Stardust wins by rollup.

9) Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins signing.

End of Raw //

" Ugh. I guess it's time for the new herd of divas to come in." I complained sitting down next to Dean.

" It's okay baby. You're better than them anyways. I'm always gonna be your number one fan." He replied giving me a peck on the head.

" They have talent. That's for sure. I must get dressed now. Apparently I have to meet the Tough Enough contestants. And thanks babe." I said.

" Good luck with that. I need to go meet up with Roman. I'll see you in a bit little one." He said as he kissed me.

" See you later." I said as he left.

I threw on a black "DA" cut crop top and a pair of black high waisted shorts.

I put on my black ankle high Nike socks and then a pair of plain black Nikes.

I put on a plain black cat beanie.

I did nothing with my hair since it was already straight. I also had on some light makeup.

I lastly put my title on my shoulder.

It was barely the first segment so I decided to go meet the Tough Enough contestants.

Their room was down the hall so I left my locker room and shut the door.

I knocked on the door and came in.

" Hey guys." I said as they all stood up.

They waved and then I hugged them each.

I also hugged Lita since she was in there as well.

" So guys. Do you have any questions for our Divas Champion?" Lita asked.

" Who are your favorite contestants?" Sara Lee asked.

" Well, I like all of you equally but I have to say Sara Lee and ZZ." I answered.

" Do you have any "veteran" advice for us?" Amanda asked.

God she's annoying I thought to myself. You can basically hear her fake voice..

" Always have determination and some drive in you. I know only two of you will win this competition but look at Miz and Ryback. They didn't win but look at where they are now. I'll be rooting for all of you guys. I have to get going because my segment with the boss is next so I gotta go. Watch that segment everyone and practice cutting some promos also!! I'll see you guys in the near future." I said as I waved goodbye.

I left and skipped to the top of the ramp.

The Bellas were already there.

" Hi Skye. Where were you?" Nikki asked as the both of them have me hugs.

" Hey Brie, Nikki. Talking to the Tough Enough contestants. It was okay I guess. There was this really fake contestant though." I answered as their music hit.

" Don't think about her Skye. Let's go get our butts kicked today." Brie said as we came out.

We did our individual poses and skipped down to the ring.

We posed on the turnbuckles and then hopped down.

I grabbed three mics for the three of us.

" So on November 23rd of last year, I defeated Aj Lee and became your WWE Divas Champion. And for the past 232 days, I have defended this title against every single challenger. I have given every single diva a chance. I have taken no shortcuts. I am the definition of what Nikki likes to say, Fearless. And whether it's in this ring or anywhere else, I have without a doubt proven myself to the entire WWE Universe. And now with my lovely best friends, Nikki and Brie, Team Bella or whatever you guys like to call us, we have been unstoppable since the moment we all came together. We are the most dominant--" All of a sudden I was stopped my non other than Stephanie McMahon.

She made her way down the ramp and into the ring.

" I'm sorry Jenni. The way it you spoke seemed like you and The Bellas run the divas division. Let me be clear, I own the divas division and the WWE. Now you're right. Team Bella has been unstoppable. You're 100% right. There hasn't been that level of competition that I'm looking for. And let me tell you, there is a revolution with women in sports happening right now. Women are making their mark. It is time for us to make a change to the divas division right now. But I'm not gonna do that alone. So first, allow me to introduce the woman who is trying to make a difference, Paige. Bellas and Jenni, Paige is out here because I wanted her out here. We all want this revolution. But Paige here, can't do it alone. She needs backup. And I know someone who can help her. Someone who had to scratch and crawl and fight for everything they have ever gotten. So joining Paige right now, is Becky Lynch. From the way I see it, you're still outnumbered. So joining forces with Paige, will be a women who was bred for this business, someone who is high styling and profiling. Someone who says she is genetically superior. Ladies and Gentleman, Charlotte." She finally concluded.

They all made their individual entrances.

Let's just say, things are about to heat up.

Besides, I always knew Steph didn't like me. I guess only Triple H and Vince likes me. I'll live with Steph's hatred.

However, I will prove to her and she will like me.

---------------------------------------------

sorry for not including Sasha's part. I just wanted to get this chapter up today.

the next chapter will be battleground.

ill try to get that chapter up as soon as possible. ew school is tomorrow.

ight bye lovelies.

- edited -💯