Wedding 6.10.15 // Chap. 82

Skye's POV:

Today will be the best day of my life. I'm finally getting married to the love of my life, Dean Ambrose.

We've been both waiting for this day ever since we got engaged.

Dean wasn't allowed to see me today until the actual wedding ceremony. I actually kind of missed the weirdo.

I was in one of the dressing rooms near where the wedding was being held.

Today was the perfect weather in Maui. The sky was blue as ever, the wind was just right and the waves made the wedding even more lovely.

My dressing room was really huge considering that Nikki, Brie, Aj and Paige were also getting ready in here.

The rest of the roster was getting ready elsewhere and will be coming here later.

One of the professional hair stylists curled my hair loosely and then sprayed it with some hairspray.

Another makeup stylist put on some makeup on me. Not too light and not too dark. Just the right amount.

I put on the dress and it seemed more perfect then when I tried it on a while back.

Nikki placed the veil on me and I slipped on a pair of white heels.

I got up and looked in mirror.

" Skye. You look absolutely prefect." All the girls said in unison.

" Wow. Is this really happening?" I said in awe.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I actually looked like a princess.

" Skye. It's time. Everyone is in their seats. Ro is waiting to walk you down the aisle. We'll go get into our positions." Paige said as they all left.

I went out and saw Roman waiting in front of the big doors that led to the beach.

" Ro. Thanks again for doing this. It means the world to me." I said as he took my hand.

" Anything for you baby girl. You are like a little sister to me. You've made Dean a happier person. This is the least I could do for you. You ready?" He asked me as the wedding music started to play.

" I'm ready. Lets go get this thing over with before I trip and fall right on my face." I replied as he chuckled.

The doors slowly opened.

We slowly walked hand in hand up the "aisle".

Once we made it up there, Dean and Roman hugged.

Roman stood off to the side as Nikki was already standing at my side. The smell of the ocean and the air made everything more peaceful as well.

" We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Skye Sailor and Jonathan Good." The priest said.

Skipping To The Wedding Vows //

" You may now say your vows you have both written."

" I'll go first. Skye. Where do I even begin. From the first day we met each other up until now, I have never been happier. You changed my perspective on life and I couldn't be more thankful. You've also changed me as a human being. We haven't been together for that long but it feels like I've been with you for several years. For me, it was like love at first sight. I never had someone who actually loved me for me. You love Jonathan Good. You love Dean Ambrose. Hell you even love Jon Moxley. I had a bad life before and you turned all of that around. I was always unhappy with myself. I barely talked to anybody besides Roman. Even Seth I might add. You looked past all of the bad things and loved me for me. You complete me. You're my other half. I'll always love you till the end of time." Dean said.