Aiplane Ride w/ Dean // Chap. 8

Airplane Ride //

Skye's POV :

As we got on to the plane, we went our separate ways to find our seats. I walked around the plane until I found my seat. 24 B. Thank god I got a window seat. Now to wait and see who's my plane buddy.

Deans POV :

Roman texted that his seat was 28 B. My seat was 24 A. As I made my way there and sat down, I saw Skye.

Skye's POV:

I turned to my left to see Dean sitting there. This just got really awkward.

"Oh Dean. I guess you're my plane buddy then. I have to warn you that you're going to be my teddy bear when I'm asleep." I warned him jokingly.

"That's alright with me. We do sort of have bed shaped chairs and no handles. So yeah you could cuddle into me I guess." He said awkwardly.

I smiled and said,"Okay then."

And with that short conversation I pretended to fall asleep right on Deans chest. God he was so freaking hot. He was in a tight black shirt with jeans. Even in that he's still hot. I felt him pull me closer and rest his head on top of mine. He fell asleep before I did. I secretly took out my phone and started taking some selfies of Dean and I. After that, I quickly fell asleep.

A Few Hours Later //

Skye's POV //

I woke up to see that our flight had just landed. I looked up and started to admire Dean.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer Skye." He said with a wink.

"Oh my god Dean! I didn't know you were awake. But as a matter of fact I already did when you feel asleep on me." I replied.

"Let me see. You better delete them Skye." He ordered.

"Uh no we looked adorable." I replied awkwardly.

"I need to ask you a important question. We haven't gone on many dates and stuff but, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked awkwardly.

" Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I answered.

"I think we should seal this with a kiss." He said.

Before I could answer he placed a soft kiss onto my lips. I kissed back instantly. We were sort of going over board so one of the airplane people stopped us. God my cheeks were bright red as Dean said they were. We walked out the airport hand in hand. Dean rented a car for us so he drove to the arena for Smackdown. After he started driving for a bit, I fell asleep with his hand still in mine.

----------------------------
#hashtageditedtwice 🙆