Day Off 7.21.17 // Chap. 90

Skye's POV

Dean and I had an day off today which meant we had been lounging around our hotel room for a majority of the day.

" Dean.. Don't you think we should go do something productive instead of just lounging around here?" I asked him.

" Why? Can't we just stay here and watch some more movies?" He responded.

" I think we should be out and be doing something active. It's our day off babe. It's not often we get one of these. Honestly speaking, we're one of the few people in the company that are allowed day offs like this." I stated truthfully.

" Well of course we get day offs, Vince loves the both of us basically way more than he loves Stephanie and Shane. And those are his real kids." He retorted.

" That's because we are both very likable people. Anyways Dean, we should still be out and about. Today's a nice day and it's only 4pm. We can still do a lot of things right now." I exclaimed.

" Okay fine. Skye, why don't you decide what we should do since you wanna go out so badly." He finally said.

" Maybe we should go get some food at the pier and talk a walk on the beach." I said.

" Fine by me. I'll go get dressed." He said as he got up and went to the bathroom.

I pulled off my white tiger onesie and pulled on some black high wasted shorts. I then put on my black adidas logo t-shirt. I tucked that in so it wouldn't look like I had no pants on under the shirt. I quickly put on a pair of gladiator sandals.

I took my black Michael Kors bag and threw my phone in there. Finally, I put on my black adidas cap.

Just as I was about ready, Dean came out wearing some blue jeans with a plain black shirt and some black vans. He also had on the same black adidas cap.

" Really Dean. You just had to wear that cap today." I whined.

" Whatever. It looks good with my outfit babe." He said as he shrugged, not noticing a thing.

" I get you love my sense of style but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you copy me all the time Dean. I need to take you shopping so you can get some new clothes. You wear that same outfit like every fucking day. Same old black shirt and blue jeans." I told him.

" Hey, I don't copy you. You're the one that bought us these matching hats. It makes complete sense to wear them together. Also, for your information I do not wear the same clothes everyday. I'll have you know this is a clean black shirt. And these blue jeans are brand new. I just got a new pair because they old ones were getting old. I'm perfectly capable of shopping on my own Skye." He retorted.

" I don't care but all I know is I need to remind myself to take you shopping. Really your wardrobe needs to be updated with some new clothes. You may not notice it but everyone else does. Now stop complaining and lets go." I said.

" To be fair, you're the one that started this babe." He replied.

" Dean. Shut up and lets go. I don't have time to argue with you about who complained first even though it was clearly you." I finalized.

" Whatever makes you sleep at night baby girl." He joked.

-------------------------------------------------------
hey guys! surprise chapter since I couldn't sleep. slow updates from now one so the story will still be on hold.

this chapter was just a filler and I included some playful couple banter!

sorry it's short but yeah vote and comment thanks y'all for the support!!

also watch the video above!! support my babes KARD! they're extremely talented and finally making their debut! hola hola is a great song so I hope you guys enjoy it and become one of their fans known as Hidden Kard!! thanks again ily!