Road Trip // Chap. 22

Deans POV:

Personally, I didn't really want Roman and The Bella's to come with us because I wanted some alone time with Skye but since she asked I said had to say yes.

" Dean, do you mind if John comes along too? His bus broke down and he really needs a ride to the arena for Raw and Smackdown?" Skye asked me in the locker room.

" Yeah he can. The more the merrier." I replied.

" Thanks Deany. I'll text Nikki back. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I haven't made too much friends other than you guys." She said as she hugged me from behind.

" You are welcome babe." I replied as I kissed her on top of her head.

" Are we done packing? Oh wait I almost forgot my title." Skye asked me as she ran back to the counter grabbing her newly won title.

" Yeah. Lets meet the others outside." I told her.

We went outside to see the others already there.

" Lets go. The car awaits." I shouted.

Skye's POV:

We all got inside the car. Dean was driving. I called Shot Gun and got the passenger seat. Nikki sat behind me and John sat behind Dean. Brie and Roman sat behind them. So pretty much two per row. I turned up the radio to KIIS FM 102.7. The radio started to play Bang Bang and us girls jammed out to the song. Whereas the guys covered their ears. Except Dean who was driving and had to whine for us to shut up.

" Shut up please. Babe make this stopppppp." Dean whined to me.

That only resulted into me singing louder.

Pretty soon everyone fell asleep besides Dean and I.

" Thanks for agreeing to this road trip Dean. It really means a lot." I said as I grabbed his free hand.

" Anything for you baby." He replied after kissing my hand.

After about a while of driving, we made it to the hotel for tonight. The hotel was like two streets away from the arena. Three rooms were booked in advance. One for Dean and I. One for John and Nikki. And finally Brie and Roman (brie and roman are just friends okay).

We all said bye to each other and separated into our rooms.

Dean and I walked into a really fancy room. It had a jacuzzi in the bathroom and a king sized bed. A gigantic flat screen on the wall. Everything was perfect in that room.

" Dean, it's really nice. Don't you think?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I guess. Want to go to bed? Its getting late." He asked.

" Yeah lets change first." I replied.

He grabbed a two white t-shirts, one for me and one for him. He handed it to me and then found a pair of blue pj pants. Dean then went into the restroom to change.

I searched in my suite case for my pink hearts pj shorts. Once I found that, I put that one along with my tshirt. As if on cue, Dean came out right as I finished changing.

" I'm setting the alarm for 12. I want to go to the gym. Want to come with?" I asked.

" Alright. The arena has a gym near our locker room. Can we go in that gym?" He asked.

" Okay. Lets go to bed." I stated while jumping on to the bed.

He laughed and got in with me. We turned off the lamp lights and I cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep in like a split second.

Next Morning (12) //

I was in the middle of a nice dream until I was interrupted by the sound of my alarm which was Night Changes by One Direction. One Direction fan at heart.

I yawned and sat up. I looked over to my right to see that Dean was still sound asleep.

" Deannnnn. Get up its 12. We need to wake up the others to get to the arena." I whined.

He wasn't responding so I thought of an idea. Dean was laying on his back so I sat on top of him. I placed a kiss on his lips. He still didn't respond. I kissed him again but for longer. After about a minute, he started to kiss back and sit up. I removed my lips and looked to see him pouting.

" Get up Dean. Come on we got to get ready and wake up the others." I commanded.

" Fine." He said as he got up and walked slowly to the restroom.

I looked down at my clothes and realized I wasn't ready yet so I ran to the restroom. I got there before Dean and brushed my teeth. He got there just as I was finished.

" About time." I said.

He shrugged at me and then went to use the toilet.

I turned on my phone and played Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande so I would have something to listen to as I was doing my makeup.

I did my usual routine with my makeup. Instead this time, I went with pink lipstick. I looked over to Dean who was asleep again.

" Dean get up. Brush your teeth okay?" I asked.

"Alright babe." He said as he grabbed his toothbrush.

After about ten minutes, we finished getting ready.

My outfit was a "Property of WWE" t-shirt and black jeans. I had on white socks and my black converse. I left my hair down.

Dean was wearing also wearing the same shirt with his black jeans. Also he has on his white socks and black converse. He also had on his "Skye's the Limit" jacket.

We walked to Nikki and John's room to see them awake and ready.

" Lets go?" I asked. Nikki nodded.

She was wearing a red dress with red heels. John was wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans. Also his black socks and his black shoes.

We walked to Brie and Roman's room to also see them awake as well.

"Lets go guys." I said. They both nodded.

Brie was wearing her red "Brie Mode" shirt with her red skinny jeans. She was wearing maroon colored heels. She also had a red and black flannel around her waist.

We walked to the car and got inside. Dean drove to the arena which wasn't very far.

As we got inside the arena, we all went our separate ways except for Dean, Roman and I.

As we were walking, I realized we had forgot about the gym.

---------------------------------------------
oh my gosh. 317 reads + 3 votes really means a lot to me. thanks for reading my story. Im not the best writer but still thank you.

- edited - ✌👽