I'm Taken // Chap. 51

Skye's POV:

Dean drove us to Raw today since I was really lazy to even move. He even had to carry me to the car. Dean and I set our stuff in the locker room. We then separated after he gave me a kiss on the head.

I'm guessing he went to catering or he went to go find Roman.

I decided to explore the arena since Raw wasn't starting till later.

I walked through the dark hallways and then into this dark room that looked kind of mysterious. Being me, I was curious.

I went into the room and walked around until heard the door being shut.

I ran over to the door and tried opening it but it just wouldn't open.

" Just open please. I really need to get out. I'm already bored." I whined trying to open the door.

All of a sudden the lights turned on and revealed the room as a locker room. I turned around to see who turned them on.

I heard another door being opened from the inside revealing, Randy Orton.

" Hey baby. Want something?" He asked me seductively.

" Ew no. And I'm taken. Plus you don't even know me at all so uh bye." I said as I showed him my ring.

" No one has ever said no to me before." He responded as he started moving closer to me.

I turned around and tried yanking the door until I felt something behind me.

I suddenly realized that Randy's chest was on my back and that he was already in his attire which made this 100 times worse than it already was.

" Randy stop. You don't even know me. I came to the WWE after you were taken off tv. And may I mention again that I'm not single." I said finally pulling the door open. I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

" I'll find you soon. Or not." Randy shouted as I sprinted to catering.

I stood at the corner and texted Dean.

Deany-poo, can you meet me in our locker room? It's urgent. Like really urgent. Please hurry.

I saw him take out his phone and looked up. He saw me in the corner and started to walk to me.

He gave me a tight hug and we started walking to our locker room.

As we walked by, Randy was giving me a slight glare. I decided to ignore it.

Once we made it in the locker room, I had to tell Dean about my problem.

" So babe what's the urgent news? Are you pregnant?" He asked me curiously as he sat on one the chairs.

" No, I am not pregnant. Anyways you see, I was exploring the arena and being my curious self, I walked into this really dark room. It turned out, it was Randy's room and he sort of got a little touchy with me. I kept repeating I was taken but he wouldn't listen." I said really quickly.

" I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." Dean replied getting up.

I quickly pulled him back down.

" It's alright. I'm guess he was drunk or something. I've once been told, he actually doesn't act this way." I told him as he slowly calmed down.

" Since you still seem shaken up, I'll tell Mark to replace you tonight and you could be on Smackdown instead." Dean said as he started to text Mark.

" Oh alright. I can definitely roll with that." I said.

" I have an appearance tonight so I'm going to lock the door. I'll see you in a bit. Stay in here babe." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips and locked the door. He then left to go make his appearance.

---------------------------------------------
sorry for the short ass chapter and not being able to update every few days. I've been busy with homework and projects so I apologize again.

Thanks for supporting my story with all the comments, votes, views and follows.

please comment and do you guys want a sequel? comment your answers in the comment section.

well alright bye my lovely jeneration!!

- edited - 🌊