Smackdown Planning 4.9.15 // Chap. 64

Skye's POV:

I was walking around the arena with Nikki because we had no appearances tonight.

" So, Payback is later this month." Nikki said.

" Yeah. I think that it's going to be really exciting. I don't think I'm going to be defending my title though." I replied.

" Oh really? Why not?" She asked me.

" Well, Steph told me a few days ago, Tamina was going to be returning soon to team up with Naomi against you and I. She also told me that Brie would be accompanying us to like our matches and whatever." I answered.

" I see. Damn Tamina. Watch out Divas Division. The powerhouse and body guard is coming back." Nikki said laughing.

I laughed along.

We continued walking around till we ran into Dolph and Paige.

Nikki started to talk to Paige while I talked to Dolph.

" Hi Skye." Dolph said as we quickly hugged.

" Hey Dolph. We really need to hang out together sometime. We literally never do and we're like best best friends." I said pouting.

" True. How about we hangout a bit before Raw next week. Like 10 or 15 minutes before it starts? That's enough time right Skye?" He asked me hopefully.

" Alright. It's settled then. Wanna meet at catering?" I replied.

" I'm okay with that. Well alright, Paige and I are going to go jog around for a bit. See you guys later." Dolph said as they both ran off.

" So Nikki. I have a really important question to ask you." I said as Nikki and I started walking again.

" What is it? You could ask me anything." Nikki responded.

" Well, it turns out I'm a lesbian. Want to have some fun with me?" I asked her jokingly.

" Wait what. You aren't serious right?" She asked panicking.

" I'm not serious. You are really gullible dude." I said cracking up.

She smacked my arm and started breathing normally again.

" Skye. I really hate you right now. You don't even know." She said pretending to be mad.

" I was going to ask if you would be the maid of honor at my wedding." I asked her.

" I would love to be your maid of honor. Honestly Skye, I'm really excited for your wedding. You and Dean are literally meant to be together." Nikki said as she gave me a hug.

" Me too Nikki. All of our planning is going to pay off soon." I said happily.

" I wish John would propose to me. I mean we've been together for like two years. I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. He doesn't want kids. He doesn't want to get married again. He got hurt before and he doesn't want to go through it all over again. He doesn't realize I love him and I would never do anything to hurt him." Nikki sighed.

" He will Niks. Don't worry. He loves you to death anyways. He's bound to do propose sooner or later. Give him some more time." I said soothingly.

" I guess you're right. I'll give him some more time. I just hope he'll rethink his decision. I really do hope he will. " Nikki responded sighing again.

---------------------------------------------

here's another chapter. sorry it is really really really really short compared to all of my other chapters. I'm really freaking sorry guys.

this is just a filler chapter to apologize for why I have not been updating much.

I have been busy with school and my choir stuff. I have been having really long after school rehearsals till 7 and 6:30.

ill try update as much as I can. I LUV you call for supporting me and this story along with Dean and Skye's relationship.

- edited - 💃💃