Money In The Bank PPV 6.14.15 // Chap. 83

Skye's POV:

Today was my first ever Money In The Bank PPV.

I couldn't wait so I was already changed in a black "DA" logo cut crop top and a pair of black booty shorts. I also had on my black cropped leather jacket.

I also had on my black "DA" knee high socks and my pair of maroon doc martens.

I had on a black "DA" logo beanie on my head.

My hair was curled and my makeup was done lightly.

Lastly, my Divas Championship was around my waist.

I looked around my locker room until I spotted the match card on top of one of Dean's bags.

I grabbed it and took a quick look.

Match Card For Money In The Bank //

Pre-show:

1) R-Truth vs King Barrett. R-Truth wins by pinfall.

Main Card:

2) Sheamus vs Neville vs Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston vs Kane and vs Dolph Ziggler (w/ Lana) in a Money In The Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract. Sheamus wins by grabbing the briefcase.

3) Jenni (w/ Nikki Bella) vs Paige in a match for the WWE Divas Championship. Jenni retains the championship by pinfall.

4) Big Show vs Ryback in a match for Intercontinental Championship. The Miz is on commentary. Big Show wins by disqualification. However, Ryback is still the Intercontinental Champion.

5) John Cena (US Champion) vs Kevin Owens (NXT Champion) in a Champion vs Champion Match. John Cena wins by pinfall.

6) The Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil and Darren Young) vs The New Day (Big E And Xavier Woods; Kofi Kingston not present due to match previously). The Prime Time Players won the titles by pinfall.

7) Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose in a Ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Seth Rollins retains by grabbing the title.

End of MITB //

I had some mixed feelings because I was retaining my title and Dean can't win his.

I put that paper back and made my way to catering, where Dean was sitting.

I found him and walked over there. I stood behind him and placed my hands over his eyes.

" Guess who?" I asked mimicking Roman.

" Roman, is that you? How come you sound like a chick? And why are your hands on my eyes? Are you alright bro? What's even going on right now? You know I love you as a brother right? Bro, if you have a problem, just tell me. " He asked confused.

I removed my hands and sat down next to him.

" Oh thank god, it's just you. Hey wifey." He said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

" Hey hubby. Have you seen the match card yet? How do you feel about the results?" I asked him as I laid on his shoulder.

" Yeah, I have. Thats why I didn't put it away yet. I'm not really happy about how its ending but whatever. I still get to beat his ass up. It's a like win win situation to be honest." He replied.

Once he finished speaking, Nikki came and sat down in front of us.

" So once again, Brie and I were told to come up with a plan on how you're going to be retaining the title by pinfall victory." Nikki started.