Post Raw // Chap. 31

Raw //

Skye's POV:

TLC was crazy and exciting last night. Everyone had fun and there were amazing matches on the match card.

Raw was starting pretty soon and I was super excited.

My attire tonight was a NWO cut crop top with gold booty shorts. I also had on my black doc martens. I had on some light makeup and my hair was curled.

I walked over to catering to get a snack and to look at the match card. As I grabbed a energy bar, I looked at the match card for tonight.

Raw //

Special Guest GM: CHRIS JERICHO

1) Chris Jericho, Paul Heyman, Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security), and John Cena segment.

2) Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan vs Big Show and Luke Harper. Big Show and Luke Harper win by pinfall.

3) Renee Young interviews The New Day.

4) The Bella Twins vs Natalya (w/ Tyson Kidd) and Jenni. Natalya and Jenni win by submission.

5) Chris Jericho hosts The Highlight Reel. Special Guests, Rusev and Lana. Ryback makes an appearance.

6) The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) (w/ Kofi Kingston) vs Gold and Stardust. Kofi Kingston also does commentary. The New Day win by pinfall.

7) Renee Young interviews The Miz and Damien Mizdow. Followed by a short segment between Adam Rose and Kane.

8) Adam Rose (w/ Rosebuds) vs Kane. Kane wins by pinfall.

9) Chris Jericho vs Paul Heyman. Ended in a no contest due to Paul Heyman not competing and having Brock Lesnar come out. Brock Lesnar then proceeded to attack Chris Jericho.

10) Fandango segment in ring. Roman Reigns return.

11) The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow) vs Jimmy Uso (w/ Jey Uso). Jimmy Uso wins by pinfall.

12) Naomi and The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow) segment. Followed by Renee Young interviewing Seth Rollins with J&J security.

13) John Cena vs Seth Rollins in a Steel Cage Match. Seth Rollins wins by escaping the cage first. Brock Lesnar delivers an F-5 to John Cena followed by a Curb Stomp by Seth Rollins.

End of Raw//

Okay so the match card for tonight is pretty good. I was excited I mean at least the divas champ gets to be in a match tonight.

Pretty soon Raw was starting and my match was about to start.

The Bella's and Natalya were already out there so it was my turn.

Once "Good Girls" started to play I came out pumped and excited. And lets not forget I had my title around my waist. I walked to my side of the ring and set it down on the steps.

Nattie was going to be starting the match against Nikki. Nikki got her into a headlock and after awhile Nattie gave her a few elbows to the stomach. Tyson was cheering her on loudly.

After a few elbows to the stomach, Nikki finally let Nattie out of the headlock. Natalya gave a few dropkicks to Nikki. Nikki gave her a big elbow to the mouth and crawled over to her corner to tag Brie in.

Natalya tagged me in and I happily gave Brie a super kick to the face. I had to win by submission so I went with the muta lock.

I got Brie into the postion for the muta lock and locked it in the middle of the ring. As she was about to tap, Nikki intruded and kicked me in the leg hard. Shit that fucking hurt I thought to myself as Nikki got out of the ring.

Brie was still down trying to crawl to her corner. Nattie was reaching out for a tag so I tagged her and rolled out. I fell to the ground clutching onto my leg.

All of a sudden, Tyson came over to check on me and helped me up to my corner. Nattie got Brie into the sharpshooter and she tapped rather quickly.

Natalya was smiling until she saw Tyson helping me. She was confused and so was I. I didn't really care since we won the match.

I grabbed my title and somewhat limped backstage. I made my way to the locker room that Dean and I shared.

I got inside and saw that he was watching Raw.

" Hi babe. I saw your match. You killed it as usual. And you looked super hot." He stated clearly while smirking.

" Thanks baby. I'm gonna change so don't get a boner or whatever." I said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

" No promises babe." He replied in a cocky matter.

I rolled my eyes at him and began to take off my clothes. Once I was down to just my bra and panties, I decided to ask Dean a question.

" Dean, are you turned on right now?" I asked him as I turned around and sat on top of him.

" I fucking am actually." He answered as he took off his shirt.

" Don't you have a match tonight?" I asked even though I knew he didn't.

He shook his head. Pretty soon, we started making out. I pulled away for a second and got up to lock the door. Once I did, I jumped back on top of Dean and started to kiss him again.

You could say we did it pretty hard and long considering you could practically hear Nikki and Brie telling us to keep it down from the outside.

---------------------------------------------
sorry I'm not good at writing the match and sEx parts lol. Well this chapter is finally complete. Thanks for dem reads guyzzzZzz.

- edited - 🍬