brand split // chap. 88

(HUGE TIME SKIP)

Skye's POV:

Over the course of these past few months so much as been happening.

The divas revolution brought in new divas such as Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch.

Wrestlemania 32 brought in a new title for the women superstars. The WWE Women's championship. Which meant my divas championship was now retired.

The divas were now known as women superstars.

Money In The Bank was a huge night for Dean. He won the money in the bank briefcase and later in that night, he cashed in and also won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Brie was semi retired and Nikki was out due to neck injury which meant the squad got smaller. However, Nikki was recently cleared so we should be seeing her back with the squad in no time.

As of now, the brand split was over.

Some got drafted to Raw and some got drafted to Smackdown Live. Roman and Paige got drafted to Raw while Dean, Dolph and I got drafted to Smackdown Live.

Don't get me wrong, the squad is still together but we'll just be supporting each other off screen.

Dean was still champ whereas I was looking to be inaugural champion of the Smackdown Women's championship.

Stephanie McMahon is the commissioner for Raw while Shane McMahon is the commissioner for Smackdown Live. Mick Foley is now the GM for Raw and Daniel Bryan is now the GM for Smackdown Live.

Tons of new faces also popped up over the course of this eventful year.

Smackdown received two championships, Dean's WWE World Heavyweight championship and The Miz's Intercontinental championship. New tag team titles and a new women's championship were introduced for Smackdown.

Raw received four championships, The New Day's tag team championships, Rusev's US championship, Charlotte's Raw Women's Title and Kevin Owens' New Universal championship. The cruiserweight championship was also said to be coming back as for the Raw Brand.

A few tag teams/stables broke up because of the draft.

The Wyatt Family disbanded due to Braun Strowman getting drafted to Raw while Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan got drafted to Smackdown Live. Luke Harper went undrafted due to his injury.

The Club disbanded due to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson getting drafted to Raw while AJ Styles got drafted to Smackdown Live.

The Social Outcasts disbanded due to Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel getting drafted to Raw while Heath Slater was not picked by either brand.

There were six draft picks allowed from NXT. Raw chose my close friend Finn Bálor and Nia Jax. It really sucked Finn was finally moving up and we got on different rosters..

Smackdown Live chose American Alpha which consisted of Jason Jordan and Chad Gable. They also picked Alexa Bliss, Mojo Rawley and Carmella.

There were various undrafted superstars due to injuries and inactivity. This included, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Emma, Luke Harper, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Ryback, Tamina, Triple H, Tyson Kidd.

The returning Shelton Benjamin and Rhyno got added to the Smackdown Live roster after the draft. A returning Jinder Mahal later got added to the Raw roster.

Dean was the overall number one pick for Smackdown whereas I was the number two pick but overall number one for the Women's division.

-------------------------------------------------------

hey hey hey yalls !! this is a lame sad excuse for a chapter but I just wanted to get something up for the time being.

basically this filter chapter was just to sum up the changes in the WWE that I couldn't cover quickly enough.

I did make some changes to the draft if that's okay with everyone. It was reported that Smackdown will be receiving a new title for the women's division. Instead of that title going to Smackdown, I will make it go to the Raw brand since Skye is on the blue brand.

Also it was reported that Smackdown would be receiving new tag team titles for the tag team division so I'll keep that with Smackdown.

I've noticed that I have been getting less views and that's totally understandable..

I haven't updated in the longest time so it made a lot of sense why I have less readers.

thank you to those who stuck by this book and Skye's and Dean's relationship !!

I hope I can get more chapters up soon but as of now there is no wifi so I'm doing the best I can !!

Thanks for reading and make sure to vote guys !!

edited : 8.4.16