Raw Vibes 5.4.15 // Chap. 73

Dean's POV:

Skye was in our locker room taking a nap. I however, was hanging out with Roman in his locker room.

" Dude. How are you and Skye doing?" He asked me.

" We're doing great actually. However, a certain scumbag is trying to come in between us." I answered.

" Who?" He replied.

" Rollins." I answered as I rolled my eyes.

" You do realize that he's never gonna get her. She loves you and only you so don't worry about him. He's probably only doing this to get on your nerves." Roman stated.

" You're probably right. I shouldn't worry about him for now." I replied.

" When the time is right, you can deal with him." Roman said as I nodded.

" I'm going to go back to Skye now alright?" I asked him.

" I'll see you later." He responded as we fist bumped.

I left his locker room and started to walk to my locker room.

Skye's POV:

Once Dean left, I woke up because he closed the door too loudly.

I turned on YouTube on my iPad and I played some Exo songs.

I can't lie, I'm a huge fangirl when it comes to these type of songs.

The first song that played was Love Me Right by Exo.

I decided I was going to get ready so I began to pick out some clothes.

I grabbed a black "DA" logo cut crop top with a pair of maroon booty shorts.

I put that on and began doing my light makeup.

" Baby love me right. Uh huh." I hummed to myself.

" I do love you right." Someone said as they hugged me around my waist.

" Son of a bitch. Dean you fucking scared the shit out of me." I screamed removing myself from his grasp.

" Sorry babe. So you like this kind of music. I never would have guessed." Dean commented sitting on the couch.

" You learn new things about me everyday." I replied finishing my makeup off with some dark red lipstick.

" I guess I do." He responded.

I switched the song to Call me baby by Exo and started to do my hair.

I pulled out my hair curler and began doing loose curls.

" Call me baby. Call me baby." I sang out loud.

" I do call you baby." Dean commented standing next to me.

" I know that. I love you Dean." I said as I finished curling my hair.

" I love you too." He replied handing me my leather jacket.

I put that on, along with my thigh high custom made "DA" logo socks.

I also put on my pair of maroon doc martens.

I also took out a "DA" logo beanie and put that on my head.

" Alright. I'm finished. Tell me what you think and we can go to catering to meet up with Roman." I told him.

" You look hot. Anyways, I personally do not think you need to ask me that because I'll always give you one same answer babe." He replied handing me my title.