Extreme Rules '18 // Chap. 93

Skye's POV:

It's been over a month since Money in the Bank. A month since I lost the briefcase to Alexa Bliss.

I was on top of the ladder, about to unhook the briefcase but at the very last second Alexa pushed down the ladder that I was on and I fell to the floor. She quickly climbed up the ladder and took the briefcase.

Later that same night, she cashed in successfully on Nia Jax and became the Raw Women's Champion.

Needless to say, I was extremely heartbroken that I lost the briefcase. I needed that victory more than any other woman in that match. It was supposed to be my chance to become the champion again.

Over the past month, I've shown to Kurt that I have what it takes to be champion once again. He gave me a title shot tonight against Alexa at Extreme Rules in an Extreme Rules match. My final shot for the title.

I was prepping in my locker room and once again Dean was trying to lecture me about Extreme Rules.

"Dean for the thousandth time, I know what's at stake okay? I know how crazy these kinds of matches are. We can stop with the lectures during every single pay-per-view." I complained to him.

"Alright I'll stop! I'm just trying to look out for you." He responded as he pulled me in for a bear hug.

"And I appreciate you so much for that. I seriously do. But I know I can do this. Kurt gave me a final shot to become the champion. I have to win this or else I'm going to the back of the line." I told him once he released his hold on me.

"I know you can walk out of that Extreme Rules match the champion. You're so talented and it's been a while since you've held the gold. It's about time Skye comes back for her championship. Or should I say Jenni?" He said.

"Either one's fine. Jenni has become a huge part of who I am. I need my gold back and I'm taking it whether Alexa likes it or not." I said determined.

(Skip to the end of the match)

I had just gave Alexa one of my favorite finishing maneuvers, Dirty Deeds and placed her onto a table in the ring.

I got onto the top rope and gave her a move that I had adopted from my good friend, Finn Balor, called Coup de Grâce.

I went for the pin and got the three count. I couldn't believe it. I was finally champion once again.

"Here is your winner, and new WWE Raw Women's Champion, Jenni!" Jojo announced to the WWE Universe, resulting in a huge roar of cheers.

The referee handed me my title and I held it up high. I have finally reached the top of the mountain once again.

I was about to leave the ring when someone climbed into it.

I turned around and saw Ronda Rousey. She was staring me down and held out her hand. I shook it and rolled out of the ring before she could get me in the arm bar.

"Since you beat Alexa at Extreme Rules, I'm coming for that title at Summerslam. See you there, Jenni." Ronda shouted into the microphone.

I smirked and waved goodbye at her. I waved once again at the crowd and walked backstage for my interview with Charly.

"Jenni, can we have a quick word with you?" Charly asked.

"Sure Charly. Ask away." I responded.

"Firstly congratulations on winning the WWE Raw Women's Championship. It was a really tough match between you and Alexa Bliss. Secondly, what happened with Ronda out there?" She asked.

"Thank you Charly. That match was tough and Alexa Bliss put up a strong fight but I came out on top as your new WWE Raw Women's Champion. As for Ronda Rousey? She made her point being out there even if she was suspended. She wants my championship? I'd be happy to fight her." I replied.

"Do you have any final words for Ronda Rousey?" She finally asked.

"Hmm do I have any words for the almighty Ronda Rousey. Let me think about that. Actually, yes I do have a couple of words for her. Ronda, listen up because the champ is talking. You have just provoked the baddest woman in the WWE. You may be the so-called baddest woman on the planet but you're looking at a strong contender who's just as deserving as you are of that title. I'm not afraid of you like everyone else is. You're looking at the champion. I've had to scratch and claw for all my opportunities and I will not let you take it away. Your tactics don't and will not ever work on me, I have many tricks under my sleeves, so go ahead. Go ahead and test me Ronda. Just be prepared for the consequences I'll be handing out. So, I'll be willing to fight you at Summerslam. I will defend this championship with honor and dignity. And at Summerslam, just like I'm walking in the champion you can bet that I'm walking out the champion. Thank you Charly. I'll talk to you soon." I said before I walked off.

"Thank you Jenni! Back to ringside." Charly concluded.

I walked back to the locker room to be bombarded with a huge group hug with all my friends.

"Nikki! Brie! Paige! Roman! Dolph! Seth! What are you guys all doing here? Dean did you really have to surprise me like this?" I asked him, extremely happy that all my friends arrived.

(By the way, Seth wasn't always in their group, I decided to add him in since The Shield got back together. Also, I removed Aj as she is no longer with the company. Finally, I removed John since he and Nikki are no longer a couple heh that's all 😆)

"Being the amazing husband that I am, I called Nikki and Brie here a few days before because I already knew you would win. Dolph, Seth, Roman and Paige were already here so it was easy to call them over. But yeah they all wanted to be here for your big championship victory. How do you feel?" He asked.

"How do you think I feel? I'm freaking happy. The gang hasn't been together in so long!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"That match between you and Alexa was insane Skye!" Nikki commented as Brie agreed with her.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"I see you took a part outta Dean and Finn's books. Dirty Deeds and a Coup de Grâce? Talk about extreme." Roman commented.

"Duh Roman it's called extreme rules for a reason." Seth said as he got a slap on the head from both John and Dolph. "Ow, okay I get it sorry Roman."

I laughed and looked around at everyone having fun.

I snuggled into Dean and smiled. I was glad that tonight had turned out in my favor. I won the championship and my friends are all reunited in one place.

I guess hard work does pay off. It took a while to get back up to the top but I finally did it. Now, I'm at the top and it's gonna talk a whole lot to take me down. Ronda can try her best but I'm here to stay.

------------------------------------------------------

here's another random update at 12:36AM! i decided to update since Extreme Rules was just two days ago! i'll edit soon and make sure that there aren't mistakes and etc. i'll also try to extend the length a bit since it seems a bit shorter than my usual length for previous chapters. update: i have updated the chapter and tried to fix all the mistakes i could find; also tried to increase the length as well!

remember to check out my other book on my profile, it's another Dean Ambrose story titled, "Second Chances." i'm trying to update consistently for that book. i'll update this book this book once in a while since it is mainly based on PPVS and storylines that are shown on Raw and Smackdown.

please remember also to vote, comment and follow me if you like my content. i'd be super grateful if you all did! see you all soon and good night/morning where ever all you lovely readers are.