Filming Smackdown // Chap. 4

Tuesday //

So today we had to film a costume contest since Halloween was on Friday. Which means it will air on Smackdown. My outfit was a regular wonder women costume. It was pretty cute to be actually honest.

I was the first one out. The judges panel in the ring included John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, and Dean Ambrose. John gave me a 10. Roman gave me a 9. Chris gave me a 9. And of course Dean also gave me a perfect score of 10. 38 out of 40 isn't bad at all.

The Bella twins came out dressed as Mario & Luigi. They got a 37 out of 40. The rest of the divas got around 35 or 37.

" Your winner, Jenni! She wins a second kiss from Dean Ambrose as her prize and a match for the divas championship after that." Lillian Garcia announced.

Dean got up and kissed me for a good two minutes till the referees pulled him backstage. All the divas, including myself, went backstage to eat and to change into our attire. My divas championship match was next so I had to hurry.

My attire today was ironically a Dean Ambrose "Unstable" cropped t-shirt with tight purple shorts. And I chose my black boots to complete my outfit.

////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this was short. I'm super tired at the moment haha. #editedtwice.🙉