TLC // Chap. 30

(note that I skipped to TLC)

Skye's POV:

Roman, Dolph, Aj, Brie, Nikki, John, Dean and I were currently backstage for this months PPV, TLC. This is going to be a great night I thought to myself. I'm going to be defending my title against Aj.

None of us looked at the match card because we wanted a surprise.

TLC was beginning and the first match was on the Pre show.

It was a tag team match between Kofi Kingston and Big E (w/ Xavier Woods) (The New Day) vs Gold and Stardust.

" Okay so obviously The New Day is gonna win." I stated as Nikki, Brie, and Aj nodded in agreement.

" Oh please. Gold and Stardust for the win." Dean said as Roman, John and Dolph nodded in agreement.

And I was right as usual.

" Well look at that. I was right." I said once The New Day won.

" Whatever." Dean said as Dolph left for his match.

The first match on the main card was Dolph Ziggler vs Luke Harper in a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship.

" Dolph is gonna win." Roman predicted as we all nodded in response.

The whole match was brutal but Dolph came out the winner as predicted.

Dolph came backstage and over to us with a towel around his neck.

" Congrats." We all said in unison as he smiled.

I quickly gave him a tight hug. He hugged me back and sat down as the next match was starting.

It was The Miz and Damien Mizdow vs The Usos for the Tag Team Championship.

" I feel like Miz and Mizdow are going to retain by disqualifying themselves or something like that." Brie said.

" That's true. But the Usos have to win. Miz has been taunting Jimmy for a while now. Jimmy needs some revenge." Dolph replied.

Towards the end Brie was right. Miz and Mizdow used one of their Slammys and hit one of the Usos to disqualify themselves to retain the titles.

" Mizdow for sure takes Miz's spotlight." Aj said as she started to laugh.

The next match was the first ever Steel Stairs match between Erick Rowan and The Big Show.

" Big Red Rowan or The Big Show?" I asked everyone.

" Rowan." Nikki, Dean, Aj and Dolph replied in unison.

" Show." Roman, Brie and John replied.

" I have no answer on this one so we'll have to wait and see who wins." I stated as John left for his match that was next up.

Big Show like literally demolished Erick Rowan. Some big sell out he is.

The following match was a Tables Match between John Cena vs Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security). If John lost, he would no longer be number 1 contender for the WWE World heavyweight championship.

" So my baby John's gonna win right?" Nikki asked us.

" Obviously yeah." Dean said as Roman left for some reason.

" Where did he go?" Brie asked.

" Probably to the restroom or something." Dolph answered.

He did not go to the restroom. He interfered with the match while the ref wasn't looking. Roman Reigns had returned. John won after he gave Seth an AA through the table.

After a bit, both John and Roman came back happy.

I knew why they were both so happy actually.

Tonight was the night I was going to debut my somewhat new attire. It was a Dean "Unstable" Ambrose cut crop top with tight silver booty shorts. My shoes were a shiny new pair of bright red doc martens. My hair was neatly straightened earlier in the night.

The next match was my match against Aj for the my WWE Divas championship. We both hurried down to the guerrilla and waited for our music to start. Pretty soon, "Lets Light it Up" began to play as Aj skipped down the ramp. Once she got into the ring, "Good Girls" began to play as I walked down the ring with my title.

I kissed it and then handed it to the ref. The bell rung and we circled around the ring. I got her into a right headlock as she fell to the ground. She gave me multiple elbows to the stomach till I let go. I finally did as I fell down. I used to rope to help me get back up.

I was at a corner and Aj was at the other corner. She ran towards me as I moved out of the way leaving her to throw herself out of the ring into the barricade.

I got out of the ring and threw her back inside the ring. She gave me multiple drop kicks till I was down. She pulled me up. I pushed her and gave her a bicycle kick which I called Kick To The Face. How original right? I went for the pin as she kicked out at 2.

Since she was still down, I got her into the sharpshooter in which I called it Tap Out.

I kept yelling Aj tap out as she tapped. The bell rung indicating that I had retained. I grabbed my title from the ref and skipped backstage.

I walked to the table where my squad was and sat down. Pretty soon Aj came and sat down as well.

Dean had to leave since his match against Bray Wyatt was next. I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he left.

Needless to say his match was beyond brutal. They were trying to out crazy each other. I know it's scripted but damn. They were really pushing each others limits.

It finally ending when Bray pinned Dean.

I was sad that my baby didn't win.

---------------------------------------------
AYEEE 2 chapters in one night just to thank you guys for all the support. Ik this chapter really sucks lol I'm tired. its like 11:30 lol. byezzzzzzz guyzzzzzzz.

- edited ppl - ✌💖