Super Smackdown Live! Part 2 // Chap. 33

Skye's POV:

After we finished doing that, we drove to Smackdown that was actually live tonight.

We walked to our locker room to put our bags down. It was about 2:00 PM. That means only 2 more hours till Smackdown goes live.

When my coworkers told me that Smackdown was going to be moved back to Thursdays in January, I wasn't exactly thrilled actually. Most people would be thrilled but I was not one of them. Its called Friday Night Smackdown for a reason. It has a better sound to it. Everything happens for a reason so this change should be good.

Dean gave me a quick peck on the lips and made his way to Romans locker room to tell him the big news.

I sat down on the couch and started to admire my new ring.

I needed to text Stephanie to see if I could wear my ring out.

To Stephanie McMahon:

Steph, I was proposed to earlier today by Dean and I was wondering if I can wear my ring out for matches and commentary?

Minutes Later she replied:

Congrats Skye! And Dean too. Yeah you can, just put some protective tape or something to secure it on your ring finger.

I smiled at her text.

I changed into a Dean "Unstable" Ambrose cut crop top and silver booty shorts. I put on my new silver doc martens and laced them up.

As I finished changing, I heard knocking on my door. I opened it to reveal my girls.

By my girls, I mean Nikki, Brie and Aj obviously.

" Can we come in?" Nikki asked.

" Yeah and I have something important to tell you guys anyways." I told them as they made their way into the locker room.

Once they all sat down, I wrapped my ring finger in some protective tape.

" Okay guys. Don't freak out but Dean proposed to me this morning." I stated as the girls gasped.

" Oh my gosh. Congrats girl. What did you say?" Nikki asked as Brie and Aj nodded along.

" I said yes obviously." I said blushing.

The girls awed and clapped.

" It was so cute." I told them.

" When Daniel proposed, it was the best moment of my life." Brie said.

" If only John would propose to me." Nikki sighed.

" Girl he will. Who wouldn't want to be married to a Bella Twin. I mean lets be real here." Aj joked.

Nikki laughed to her comment.

" I've kind of been crushing on Roman actually." Aj said quietly.

" We need to hook you too up." I said while clapping loudly.

" No that's weird. Anyways have you seen me next to him. I look tiny compared to him. I literally look like a teenager next to him. And that's saying a lot. Plus he just got out of a divorce." Aj claimed.

" That's not weird. It's actually kind of cute." Brie said while Nikki nodded.

Pretty soon it was 4. Which meant time to start Smackdown. We walked to catering to see the match card.

Match Card //

1) Roman Reigns vs Fandango. Roman Reigns wins by pinfall.

2) Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt segment. Dean Ambrose challenges Bray Wyatt to a Boot Camp Match for Tribute to the Troops. Bray Wyatt accepts.

3) The Miz, Damien Mizdow, and Luke Harper vs The Usos and Erick Rowan. The Usos and Erick Rowan win by pinfall.

4) Jimmy Uso and Naomi segment.

5) Ryback vs Seth Rollins. No match due to Rusev attacking Ryback. Seth Rollins proceeded to do a segment in ring. Dolph Ziggler came out and issued a match against Rollins later in the night in which he accepted.

6) Naomi vs Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) for the Number 1 contender to Jenni's Divas Championship. The Miz and Jimmy Uso made an appearance during this match. Jenni at commentary. Nikki Bella won by roll up.

7) Adam Rose (w/ Rosebuds) vs Kane. Kane wins by pinfall.

8) Gold and Stardust segment.

9) Renee interviews Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security).

10) Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security) vs Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler wins by pinfall/roll up.

End of Smackdown //

" Nikki good luck girl." I said.

" Thanks Skye. Even if I win, I look forward to facing you for the title at the Royal Rumble." She replied.

I nodded and separated from them to go get ready for commentary.

I walked to the locker room that Dean and I shared. I quickly curled my hair. After I finished, I went on Instagram and started looking at my photos. I did that until I was called to the guerrilla.

I walked down there and walked down the ramp once my music was played.

I sat down at the commentary table with my title of course.

" Jenni! Great to have you join us tonight." Michael Cole said to me as the other two waved.

" Hi Michael, JBL, and Tom." I replied.

" So Jenni, who would you want to win this match?" Michael asked me.

" Jeez Michael stop asking our lovely guest useless questions." JBL scolded at him as Tom nodded.

" No it's fine JBL. I'm keeping my eye out for Nikki. No actually both Naomi and Nikki. Naomi is one the most athletic divas in the whole division. And Nikki is super talented. If Nikki wins though, I look forward to facing her, she's my close friend so that should be fun." I concluded as Nikki won by roll up.

" Well look at that. Nikki picked up the win via roll up." Tom said.

Nikki looked at me. She gestured towards my title. I smirked and held it up high. Once that was over, I walked backstage.

Pretty soon the night was over. I was excited for tomorrow. It was Tribute To the Troops. I was excited and somewhat scared for Deans sake. I mean a boot camp match why. I knew Dean would win actually so I shouldn't be so scared.

I waited in the locker room for Dean to come in. Once he came in, we left to Fort Benning for Tribute To The Troops.

---------------------------------------------
AYEEE 695 reads like yass. I'm excited for this FanFic to make it to 1,000 reads. About 70% there. 💖

- edited - ✌