Day Off // Chap. 68

Skye's POV:

Since Dean and I had a day off today, we decided to hang out in the hotel.

We were just laying on the couch and watching Ted for the second time.

" Dean." I whined loudly to him.

" What babe? Why are you whining?" He replied.

" You know how hungry I am right now?" I said.

" Probably as much as I am because I'm starving." He responded.

" You wanna go make so food in the kitchen. Like right now?" I asked him excitedly.

" Alright. I don't even know how to cook anything besides noodles but I guess you could show me how to cook whatever. Wanna race to the kitchen? You go first. I'll give you 5 seconds." He said as he begun counting.

Once I heard that, I bolted to the kitchen. Once I was about to set foot in there, Dean grabbed me from behind and carried me there.

" I guess I won then." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

" Whatever. You cheated babe." I told him.

He laughed and went to sit on the counter.

I grabbed a baguette, some raw beef, spaghetti sauce, and some Swiss cheese.

I was attempting to make a meatball sandwich. I haven't made one in a while so I might be a little rusty.

I pulled out my pot and put some oil in there.

I seasoned the beef with salt and pepper.

I then rolled the pieces of beef that I cut into large balls.

I then put the meatballs into the pot.

I cooked those for about 20 minutes and then turned off the heat.

I took out the meatballs and set them on a plate.

I grabbed the bread and cut it so that it would have an opening.

Once I did that, I placed the meatballs onto the sandwich. After that, I placed a few slices of Swiss cheese on top of the meatballs.

I put that into the oven for ten minutes for the cheese to melt and for the bread to get a little crunchy.

I grabbed another pot and placed it on medium heat. Then I poured the spaghetti sauce in the pot to heat it up.

" Can we eat now?" Dean asked out of nowhere.

" Babe. Wait. Like a few more minutes." I responded giving him a quick peck.

I turned off the heat. I then took out the sandwich out of the oven.

The cheese was all melted and I poured the spaghetti sauce on top of it.

" Now we can eat it. Just go set up the table Dean." I said as he went.

I cut the meatball sandwich in half and put it on to two plates.

I brought it to the dining room and set it down once Dean finished setting up the table.

He grabbed two Pepsis for us to drink while we eat.

We sat down and starting eating.

In a matter of five minutes, we both finished our halves of the sandwich.

" Dean, I'm so full." I whined grabbed his hand.

" I know babe. Me too. What time is it?" He asked me.

I checked my phone.

" It's eight." I said as he grabbed the plates and put them into the dishwasher.

We went into the bedroom and fell asleep right away.

---------------------------------------------

hey guys! this is a filler chapter because I had nothing to do today.

I know I said I would update more but I've been having volleyball practices early in the morning and I've been really tired after the practices.

I'll try to update sometime this week. I have to go to a party on Saturday so I'll try my best guise.

Once again, thanks to everyone who supports my story by voting, commenting and even reading my story.

I know I'm super behind the whole wwe schedule. I once again apologize for that. I am trying my best to catch up even though I'm way behind where I should be at. I'm also sorry for most of the chapters being only Raw and Smackdown. But at least I make it a bit more entertaining for y'all's. yes I said y'all. I'm trying alright guys.

I don't want to be those type of writers but, please vote and comment. I need comments because I need feedback. I don't want to be dealing with writers block.

Come on let's get this story to 9k!1!1!1!1!1

Okay I'm done here. Bye guys. LUV YAH!1!1!1

- edited - 💓