Hulk Hogan Smackdown // Chap. 36

Skye's POV:

Smackdown should be fun tonight. Plus Hulk Hogan is the special guest general manager so that's a bonus.

I was currently at catering eating snacks with my squad. If you don't realize who my squad is by now, it's Nikki and Brie Bella, Aj Lee, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, and of course myself.

Thanks to Dolph's fabulous idea, I was wearing his "Its Too Bad. I'm Too Good" cut crop top. To go with that, I had on a pair of sky blue booty shorts. As for my shoes, I had on dark blue doc martens.

My hair was straightened and I had on some very light makeup. The only thing bright about my make up was the fact that I was wearing bright red lipstick.

" So guys, looking forward to Smackdown?" Dolph asked us.

" Yeah. It's going to be fun." Nikki replied as we all nodded in response.

I took out a paper from my pocket that had the match card on it. I put it on the table for everyone to look at.

Match Card for Smackdown //

Hulk Hogan special guest GM.

1) Hulk Hogan, Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security), Dolph Ziggler, The Big Show, and Roman Reigns segment.

2) Ryback vs Kane. Ryback wins by disqualification after Rusev attacks Ryback.

3) Hulk Hogan and Rusev (w/ Lana) segment.

4) Jenni vs Alicia Fox. Jenni wins by pinfall.

5) Jimmy Uso and Naomi segment.

6) Adam Rose vs R-Truth. Adam Rose wins by pinfall.

7) Rusev vs Dean Ambrose in a United States Championship match. Dean Ambrose wins by disqualification, however still the United States Champion, Rusev.

8) Jimmy Uso vs The Miz. Jimmy Uso wins by pinfall.

9) Gold and Stardust segment.

10) Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler vs The Big Show and Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security). Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler wins by pinfall.

End of Smackdown //

Okay so I had a match with Alicia Fox. This shouldn't be too difficult.

Alicia was already out the ring. Once my music hit, I skipped out with my title. I set the title down at my corner and got inside the ring.

The bell rung indicating that the match was starting.

We circled around the ring. Alicia got me into a tight headlock. I gave her a few elbows to the stomach. She finally let go and tried to kick me. I dodged and bounced off the rope. I did the Shining Wizard on her for the win. I called that finisher, Shine On.

I went for the pin and got the three count. I got up and the ref raised my hand high.

I grabbed my title and skipped backstage.

Later, Deans match was starting. I wasn't paying attention to the match actually.

I was busy stuffing my face with Doritos. I was super hungry so I just went with Doritos because why not.

I looked to my ring finger that was now occupied with my new ring from Dean. I can't believe that I'm now engaged.

I haven't told my Mom and family that I'm engaged. In fact, I don't even know where they are anymore. I have no clue how to contact them nor do I want to. I don't have the best relationship with them. After I told them I wanted to be a professional wrestler, they just simply didn't agree with my life choice. They said that if I decided to train and be a wrestler, I might as well just leave the house. So one night when everyone was asleep, I packed up and moved out.

I think I was about 24 so I haven't talked to them in about five years.

If they wanted me back, they would've contacted me back then. But they didn't and I was fine with their decision.

I have a great life at the moment with Dean and everyone.

My thoughts were interrupted by Dean who sat in front of me with a bag of Sun Chips.

" Hey baby. How was the match with Rusev?" I asked.

" It was great till Wyatt interrupted and attacked me. He had the upper hand for a bit but I came out stronger." Dean answered with chips in his mouth.

" Did you watch my match?" I asked curiously.

" Yeah it was good. You looked hot as usual." Dean said.

" Thanks Dean." I said blushing.

" Want to go back to the hotel now?" He asked me.

" Sure I guess." I said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked back to our locker room and grabbed our stuff.

We then walked to Deans rental and he drove us back to the hotel.

I went to the bathroom and wiped off my makeup that I had on.

I then changed into a large white t-shirt with new black panties that I think I received from Dean awhile back.

It was hot so I decided no pj pants. I jumped on the bed and got under the covers.

I turned off all the lamps. I felt another body get into bed. He wrapped his arms around me.

" Skye, I love you soon to be wifey." Dean said while planting a kiss on my head.

" I love you too soon to be hubby." I replied cuddled into him.

We both drifted off to sleep soon after that.

---------------------------------------------
yay you guys helped me achieve my goal. I now have 1.05k reads. yasss. I'm very happy and let 2015 be a great year.

Next chapter is going to be Raw that Edge and Christian is hosting. Im almost caught up to the WWE schedule.

- edited - ✌🎉