Payback PPV // Chap. 78

Skye's POV:

My first Payback Pay-Per-View was tonight. I was super pumped. However, I wasn't having a match tonight. It's fine by me. As long as I get  to make an appearance.

I was already dressed in my attire which was a black "DA" logo cut crop top and a pair of black booty shorts with sparkles.

My hair was loosely curled by Paige earlier in the day. She insisted because I straightened her hair a while ago. Good thing I was lazy. Plus, she also did my makeup. It wasn't as light as I usually would have it. She did some sort of black smoky eye on my eyes. I had on some dark matte maroon colored lipstick.

I had on a black "DA" logo beanie.

I also had on black "DA" logo knee high socks and a pair of shiny, new black doc martens.

Lastly, I had on my cropped leather jacket as well as my divas title around my waist.

As you all probably realize now, Dean was the theme for Payback. (look, it rhymes)...

I was hanging out with the squad minus John (who was in fact training for his match) during the whole Payback PPV.

" My first payback. This is going to be epic." I squealed.

" I agree." Nikki laughed.

Dolph put the match card in the middle of the table. He then quickly ran to the ramp because Payback was just beginning.

Match Card For Payback //

1) Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler.

2) Kane and Seth Rollins (w/ J&J Security) segment.

3) Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (w/ Natalya) vs The New Day in a 2 Out of 3 Falls Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships.

4) Ryback segment.

5) Ryback vs Bray Wyatt.

6) Rusev vs John Cena in an I Quit Match for the WWE United States title.

7) The New Day segment.

8) The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie; w/ Jenni) vs Tamina and Naomi. Tamina and Naomi win by pinfall.

9) King Barrett vs Neville.

10) Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins in a Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

End of Payback //

" As much as I love Dolph as a friend, I feel Sheamus might win. I don't know. It's like a hunch." Nikki said.

" I don't know either. Sheamus is a really tough competitor. On the other hand, so is Dolph." I commented.

" That brogue kick seems really effective. In fact, I'm kind of frightened by it." Paige said.

" I feel you Paige. Plus, his new look is beyond awful. That Mohawk. The beard with braids. I can't even look at him normally anymore." Brie said as she gagged.

" I agree. The old Sheamus needs to come back quick." I replied.

" I think Dean and I have been hit with the Brogue Kick before. It hurts like a bitch." Roman said.

" True. The Irish Curse Backbreaker really hurts too." Dean complained.

" Hey Nikki, Brie. We're going out to your guys music right?" I asked the both of them.

" Yeah. You know how we're posing at the top of the stage ramp thingy? I can stand on one side and Brie can stand on the other while you can be in the middle. Brie and I will do our booty roll thing. You can hold you title up in the middle?" Nikki asked.