MITB '18 // Chap 92

Skye's POV:

Today, is the day I was going to go down in history. Since dropping my Raw Women's Championship at Wrestlemania 34 to my friend, Nia Jax, I had gotten the opportunity to compete in the second Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.

I was going to be up against Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Lana, Naomi, Natalya, and Sasha Banks.

All these women deserve a chance, but I can't let this opportunity slip away. I have to become the three time champion. And the Money in the Bank contract is just what I need.

I can get a match anywhere at anytime so Nia better be afraid if I win. She's my friend and all but she won't know what'll hit her.

I was just sitting in catering with Dean, as he tried to lecture me about the match.

"Skye, you know how brutal this match is right? You're gonna come out with lots of bruises and scars babe. Hello Skye, are you even listening to me right now? SKYE?" He said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry! I dosed off for a bit. Yes Dean I know. We've only had this conversation like a hundred times since you found out I was competing. Relax for a bit! I know what I'm getting myself into." I assured him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know you have it all under control. I'm just nervous for you. I have no match tonight since I'm injured so I just have to sit here and watch you get hurt. Can you not do anything crazy today?" He questioned as he played with my hands.

"This coming from the guy that literally got tons of thumb tacks into Chris Jericho's back. This coming from the guy that jumped off the side of a cage and fell onto the announce table. I love and appreciate you so much for caring about my safety and whatnot but you know what's at stake for me. I have to win this. It's all or nothing at this point. It's now or never." I sighed.

"Look. I'm sorry for being like this but I really hope you know that I am supportive of you. I'm always rooting for you no matter what. I know you're gonna win. Once you win, maybe you can cash in on the same night like me. It's best to do it as soon as possible. When the champ is at their weakest point. That's when you take your shot. Then you finally become the champion." He explained.

"Yes sir, thank you for explaining to me how the MITB contract works! Did you here the sarcasm in my voice? And I know I'm gonna win. It's going to be extremely brutal, but I have faith that I can do the impossible. Your wife is gonna walk out of the match as Mrs. Money In The Bank. And then later tonight she's gonna walk out as your new three time Raw Women's Champion! No one will be able to stop me!" I exclaimed as I stole a bite of Dean's pizza.

"But on a serious note, you have to be alert at all times. I was almost taken out when I was in the match a few years ago. Remember?" He stated.

"I know, I know. I get it Dean. I know you're worried about me. I have it all under control love. Anyways, I'm honestly looking forward to competing with all of the women. They're all so versatile and talented! It's amazing that I even get to share the ring with all of them. We are gonna steal the show." I said as I smiled.

"Who are you Dolph Ziggler? Just kidding, but I think you're the most talented one in that ring. I'm not being biased because you're my wife and I love you. I truly think you have worked so hard to get to where you are now. You truly are a legend in the making baby. I picture it now, Skye being inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame by her handsome husband, Dean Ambrose." He said as he pulled me into his chest.

"Aw Dean! You're so sweet. A legend talking to a legend. We truly are both going into the Hall of Fame. It's inevitable. You're probably going in twice, once alone and once as The Shield. And of course since you get to induct me, I'll have to induct you both of those times as well." I responded.

"The question that remains now is when can I wrestle again? I've been out since December of last year. I'm being aching to come back Skye. I can't sit here and do nothing anymore. It hurts me to see all these guys becoming champion and I can't... I need to get back in the ring. So, did the doctor tell you when I'll be back because I saw him talking to you earlier. Unless, he was trying to flirt with you and give you his number. Then we'd have a problem and I'd have to find a new doctor. I have no problem looking for a new doctor." Dean said suspiciously.

"No Dean. Stop being paranoid he wasn't giving me his number or flirting with me. I wouldn't even take it if he did anyways. I have an amazing husband right here, so what more could I even need. But yeah, actually he said that you should be good to go by the time fall rolls around." I replied happily.

"And I have an amazing wife. But, that's like in a few months. It's fine, I waited a while already, what's a couple few more months gonna do. I'm just anxious to get back inside the ring. I miss it a lot. And all of the WWE Universe. Hearing all the Dean Ambrose chants and stuff. It's been a while." He said as he reminisced.

"Don't worry when you come back, everyone's going to be so happy. I know you don't update the fans on social media but whenever I post about you, the comment section blows up! They always wanna know about how you are and if we divorced yet. All those single teenagers trying to take my man way. Who do they even think they are? They aren't even close to your age like what the heck. Seriously back off from my man. Why do you have to be so good looking? If you were ugly, we wouldn't have a problem. No one would want you so I would have you all to myself." I said as I folded my arms.

"I could say the same about you Skye. I bet you all the male fans in the WWE Universe have your cardboard cut out in their rooms. And all your posters all of the walls. All the male superstars here always watch the TV whenever you're on the screen. Literally I bet you right now, The New Day are watching your videos as we speak. Just ask them! They're right across the room from us. Go ask them right now." He said as he gestured across the room.

"Fine, I'll ask them. Yo E! What are you guys watching?" I asked Big E.

"Uh... nothing? It's none of your business Skye! We're busy right now!" All of them shouted as they diverted this attention back to the screen.

How rude, I just asked E not Xavier or Kofi. Wow, those three really do come in a trio. Literally three peas in a pod.

"And there you have it, three grown ass men watching you wrestle. I just love the WWE Network. It gives everyone the chance to watch my wife wrestle over and over again." Dean joked.

"And I love you. I know everyone loves watching me. I'm just so lovable and entertaining." I joked.

"I love you more. I know you are, that's why I gotta keep you around me at all times. What if someone snatches you away from me. We have to be attached to the hip. I can't risk having someone take you away from me. Alright that's enough pizza for now, let's go to the practice ring and prep you for some painful ladder hits. Don't worry I won't throw one at you." He said as he pulled me to our next location.

"Ay Ay captain. Let's go do this. I'm ready to kick some butt." I shouted as he shook his head playfully.

------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! random update! i didn't have any ideas for a chapter so i chose to post whatever came to my mind and this did so here ya go! sorry if it's not as good but I tried to write decently! glad to be back updating somewhat consistently!!

also you all should check out my new book, another Dean Ambrose one, titled Second Chances! i decided to write another one because i had an idea and decided to roll with it. you will be able to find it on my profile! it's still pretty new and low on views + votes! so yeah please check it out, it'd mean a lot if you guys would!

anyways i hope y'all like it and this chapter even if it's a little short. sorry if it's terrible kek! i tried my best y'all! i love u guys all and good night from california! ps: remember to vote and follow kek! share this book and Second Chances as well to get it more known to the Wattpad world. ps u guys should follow me please kek!