Wednesday Part. 1 // Chap. 17

Skye's POV:

We made our way through the hotel. We found our room which was a big suite. Room 249.

It was so beautiful. Note to self thank Stephanie and Hunter the next time I see either one of them.

"Babe. Look at how nice this place is." I told Dean.

"I know right. Come on. It's late let's get ready to go to bed." He replied.

"Alright. I'm so tired." I said.

I put my bags down. I then went to the restroom and wiped off all my make up. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail. I took off my clothes and put on a pair of pajama shorts. Then I put on my "Unstable" Dean Ambrose crop top.

I got out of the restroom and jumped on the bed. I turned on the tv and saw that Full House was on so I watched that. Dean went into the restroom as I was watching.

After a few minutes, he came out wearing pajama pants and of course no shirt. He then jumped into bed with me and pulled me into him. Since it was like about 11 o'clock, I turned off Full House and of course the lamp. My back was on Deans bare chest. Oh lord. I'm so lucky so have him.

Morning //

Deans POV:

I woke up at about 9:00AM and saw Skye still asleep cuddled into me. She looked so hot. I took her phone and unlocked it. Her pass code was 1234. Super easy. I started taking random pictures of us. I set one of those as her lock screen. I shook her to wake up but she wouldn't budge. So my one and only option was to kiss her neck. I moved her hair out of the way and started to kissed her neck.

Skye's POV:

I was in the middle of a good sleep until I was feeling someone touching me. I was still asleep so I couldn't put my finger on who was doing it. It felt really good. I started moaning. Uh whoops?

"That feels so good." I moaned.

"Babe can you get up now. I've been doing this for about 10 minutes." I heard the person say.

I turned around to see Dean smiling.

"Oh sorry baby. Aw your dimples are showing." I said while poking his dimples.

"Stop babe. Come on let's go get dressed. I'm taking you out to breakfast and then the movies." Dean said.

We looked at each other. Then to the restroom. We both ran for it. Sadly we both got there at the same time. So I guess we had to share the restroom that morning.

I hopped into the shower and started to clean and was myself. Dean then hopped in right after. And wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I felt his "thing" between my legs. He then started to kiss my neck again.

" Deany. Babe. Not today. Lets just shower and get ready alright." I said.

I got out of his grasp and turned around. He was pouting at me. I sighed and kissed him. He was smiling now. I got out of the shower and finished first. Dean was still in there. I wrapped the towel around myself.

I unlocked my phone and went on my music app. I went to my favorites and put it on shuffle. The first song was Bang Bang by none other than Big Bang.

I was humming to it while doing my makeup. I put on my regular foundation and evened it out with powder. I then put on my cream eyeshadow onto my eyelids. I took a bit of the shimmery eyeshadow and put that in my corners so I wouldn't look like a zombie. I put on my cream light red blush onto my cheeks. I put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Finally, I put on some Red Lipstick.

Dean walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. I kissed him on the lips and got some lipstick on him. I wiped it off and fixed mine. Then I walked out to get changed. Dean came out after.

I put on my high wasted blue shorts and my "All You Need is Ambrose" black crop top(made up btw). Then I put on my white pair of nike socks. Then I put on my pair of high top black converse. I then tied my hair up into a high ponytail. I added some bracelets to my arms. Finally I grabbed my phone and waited for Dean.

He had on a black tshirt with his blue shorts. He also had his black jacket with him. He had on a pair of black Nike socks and a pair of white converse. And finally he had his phone.

"Dean. We're matching. Wow. This is so cute." I said surprisingly.

He then looked at my clothes and his. He chuckled a bit.

"I guess we are. Lets go to IHOP?" Dean asked.

"Yay. Come on let's go."

////////////////////////////////////

Yay 159 reads. Thanks guys it means ALOT. Can you guys please comment. I've been dealing with writers block and I could use some help. On the bright side, I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Black Friday + Cyber Monday. Im casually counting down the days till Thursday, Friday, and Monday. Well bye guys love yahhh. 💕👽 edited twice.