Wedding Plans Day 1 // Chap. 62

Skye's POV:

After Raw, Dean and I quickly flew out to LA to meet up with our wedding planner, Sandra.

We were currently looking at some wedding locations.

" So where would you guys want your wedding to take place at?" Sandra asked us.

" I kind of want like an outdoor wedding. Like at a beach. Maybe Maui or something." I answered excitingly.

" I'm okay with whatever Skye picks." Dean said as he shrugged.

" Alright let me look up some dates real quick for you two." Sandra told us.

We both nodded and waited.

" There is a free date on June 10. Are you two okay with that?" She asked us.

" Yeah. I think that's good right Dean?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Plus we have no work that day so I'm fine with that." Dean answered as he checked his calendar on his phone.

" Alright. I just booked it. All we need now is decorations, seating arrangements, and your outfits." Sandra exclaimed.

" The wedding isn't going to be super huge. It's just people from our work." I said as Dean nodded.

" So are you okay with around at least 150 guest or so?" Sandra asked.

" I think that's good enough." Dean answered.

" I'll figure out the seating arrangements later today." She said.

" For the decorations, I'm thinking of like an even amount of chairs on each side of the white type of fabric carpet thing going down the middle. Also on the back of the chairs, there will be teal colored bows. You could figure out the rest right Sandra?" I asked her as she nodded.

I saw that she wrote everything down to I guess remember everything.

" I will go prepare everything and I will see both you guys separately tomorrow for dress and tux fitting. I'll see Skye first and then I'll see Dean after. Bye you two." Sandra told us as she left.

We walked out of the venue place and started to walk to Taco Bell since we were hungry.

Once we got there, we ordered.

I ordered two chicken quesadillas and a large Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze.

Dean got one chicken quesadilla, one supreme nachos, one soft beef steak taco and a large Pepsi.

He decided to pay and we waited for our food to get here.

Once we got our food, we sat down at one of the tables in the corner.

We started to eat our food.

" I really can't wait for our wedding. It's going to be amazing." I said as I ate my first quesadilla.

" I know right. I'm finally going to marry the girl of my dreams." Dean said as I blushed.

" Aw Dean. I love you." I said in response.

" I love you too baby girl." Dean replied.

" You just stole Roman's nickname for me. That name is specifically for him." I whined while laughing.

" Whatever baby girl." He said as we threw away our food.

We left Taco Bell and started to roam around the streets of Los Angeles.