Hanging Out w/ The New Squad Part 3 // Chap. 29

Skye's POV:

We all sat down at the table and started to eat. I noticed that the guys all got McDonalds.

" Did you guys buy anything?" I asked everyone while eating my chow mein.

" I got a lot of dresses and some cute tops." Nikki replied.

" I got a few jeans and some flannels." Brie said.

" I got some crop tank tops and some jeans." Aj said.

" I bought some basketball shorts." Dean replied.

" I bought like two or three t-shirts." Dolph said.

" I got a new pair of black nikes." Roman said.

" I bought a new pair of elite socks plus a white t-shirt." John concluded.

I nodded to each of their answers.

" Guys after we finish eating, want to go to Zumiez? We should all each get like a penny board or something." Nikki asked.

" Oh yeah. I always wanted one." Aj replied happily.

We ate all our food in a matter of minutes.

Dean held my hand as we walked to Zumiez with the others.

As we got inside the store, we all walked to the penny board area.

I picked out a pink and purple pastel colored board whereas Dean picked out a dark blue board. Nikki got a white colored board. Brie picked a bright red board. Dolph picked a black board. Aj picked a pink and black board. And finally Roman picked a gray colored board.

We all paid for our boards and Dean drove us back to the apartment.

IN THE CAR //

We were in the car on our way back to the hotel. I turned on the radio to KIIS FM. The song on was Body Language by Kid Ink, Usher, and Tinashe. Once again, this song was my jam.

Nikki, Brie, Aj, and I started to sing along really loudly. Once again, the guys started to yell at us to shut up. Luckily, John, Dolph and Roman could cover their ears whereas Dean couldn't. He was driving and could only yell at us.

" Babe sorry but please shut up." Dean whined.

This only resulted into the singing becoming louder then it already was.

Once the song was over, we all shut up.

" Guys, want to go to the park near the hotel and ride our penny boards?" Nikki suggested.

We all nodded and Dean drove to the park.

Once we arrived, Brie and Roman rode their boards to the swings. Nikki and John rode their boards to the slide. Aj and Dolph rode to the basketball courts. And finally, Dean and I rode to the skate ramps. Seems fitting enough.

We rode around the ramps for a while and sat at the top when we were tired.

We sat close as Dean put his arm around my shoulder.

" Today has been super fun." I stated.

" Yeah. You looked hot today." He replied.

" Deannnn." I whined.

" What? I state the truth." He said.

" Whatever babe." I said as I stood up.

I ran away with my board in hand and looked back to see that Dean was chasing me.

He started to catch up to me as I slowed down.

Dean caught me and threw me on top of his shoulders.

" Dean let me go!" I yelled as I was laughing.

" No can do." He replied.

" Pleaseeeeee?" I begged.

" Fine baby." Dean said as he put me down in front of him.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

Everyone was waiting in front when we got there. We got inside and drove back to the hotel.

Everyone separated and went to bed.

You could say today was a really good day overall.

---------------------------------------------
586 reads like whattttt. thanks guyzzzz. so next chapter I'm going to be skipping to TLC aight? byeez jeneration.

- edited - ✌