Beast In The East 7.4.15 // Chap. 84

Skye's POV:

Today was Beast In The East. It was a WWE Network special.

I had to defend my title today against two really tough competitors.

My best friend Paige and Tamina. They are my two most toughest competitors so it's really fun to battle it out with them in the ring.

I'm definitely not going to go easy on them because I'm defending my title. I need to keep it for as long as I can.

If I lose that title, that means I'll be defeated and I never have been ever in this company.

Anyways, I found the match card in my pile of papers.

Match Card For Beast In The East //

1) The Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto vs The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods). The Lucha Dragons win by pinfall.

2) Chris Jericho vs Neville. Chris Jericho wins by submission.

3) Jenni vs Tamina vs Paige in a match for the WWE Divas Championship. Jenni retains the title by pinfall.

4) Kofi Kingston vs Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar wins by pinfall.

5) Finn Bálor vs Kevin Owens in a match for the NXT Championship. Finn Bálor wins the title by pinfall.

6) John Cena and Dolph Ziggler vs Kane and King Barrett. John Cena and Dolph Ziggler win by pinfall.

End of Beast In The East //

Brock and Finn were here today. Two of my best friends. Finn and I had tons of intimate times while we were in the indies together. We had sex lots of times but that didn't phase our friendship. We were what you would call, friends with benefits.. Before I could go see them, I had to get dressed.

I put on a Finn Bálor "Bálor Club" crop top because why not. I also put on a pair of bright red booty shorts.

I pulled on some knee pads I borrowed from Randy. Then I put on some black customized knee high Nike socks, followed by my red doc martens.

I put on some light makeup with red lipstick.

Seeing that my hair was already straight, I let it. I brushed it out quickly.

Lastly, I put my title around my waist.

I grabbed my phone and left the locker room to look for Finn.

I closed the door and turned around, only to bump into Finn himself.

" Finn! Oh my god I was just looking for you. I missed you so freaking much." I yelled as I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

" Slow down babe, you don't want me to drop you now. Hey my cutie with a booty. I missed you too. It's been a few long months hasn't it?" He responded in his lovely accent as I released my grasp on him.

" You have no idea how much I've missed you Finn. Like seriously. I've missed your hot ass accent for a while now." I complained as we walked to catering.

" I see you're still a big flirt. Anyways, I missed you too little one. Nice shirt by the way. How's life going for you? I've missed your hot ass to be honest." He asked me once we arrived at catering.

We sat down at my usual table.

" Thanks. Well for starters, I'm married now to Dean Ambrose. I stopped being that crazy wild chick you knew back in the day." I told him.

" Ambrose? I really thought you would have ended up with Barrett or even me. Thanks for the invite to that wedding cutie. You got hotter even though you're not as wild anymore." He replied.

" Yeah. I even thought I was gonna end up with Barrett or you. Life's works in a weird way I guess. I couldn't contact you sorry babe. Thanks Finn. How's your life going?" I asked him.

" Still single. I haven't had been intimate with anyone since well you. How long has that been? A year? Early 2014 if I remember correctly. Those indie days. No one felt as right for me as you to be honest. Anyways, then towards the end of 2014, we both got into WWE. I got sent to NXT but whatever. I missed you a lot since we lost contact." He stated.

" Yeah I guess. We had some really fun times. I truly thought you would be the one for me too but things change. I really wanted to be with you too, but back then we weren't capable to handle a relationship at the time. We had our ups and downs which is why we stayed friends with benefits. I wanted it to work as much as you did but you know neither of us were financially stable back then. We would've just made everything way more complicated. Well I need to go back to my locker room real quick. I'll talk to you soon ok Finn?" I said as I got up.

" Alright. I understand Skye. See you later babe." He replied softly as I gave him a peck on the cheek and a quick hug.

" What was that for?" He asked.

" For good luck you loser." I replied as I skipped back to my locker room.

I got there and opened the door.

I got in and closed it.

" So I see you're finally done flirting with Bálor already?" I heard someone ask.

I turned around and saw Dean folding his arms.

" I was not flirting with Finn." I defended.

" You two looked real close." He complained.

" Why would I be flirting with him? Yeah we had some intimate history but I would not do that to you. Who do you think I am Dean. I'm not a slut. Plus we're married you idiot." I said as I tapped his chest.

" Explain that kiss on the cheek then. Don't you dare lie I know what I saw." He said.

" For fucking good luck. He's going up against Kevin Owens so yeah he's gonna need it. Do you not trust me anymore?" I responded calmly.

" I do trust you. I've just been on edge lately." He said as he patted the spot next to him.

I sat down and cuddled into his arms.

" You're on edge? Let me help with that." I smirked.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear.

" You have a match later babe." Dean said.

" Ill fix my makeup later. Don't worry, Beast in the East hasn't even started yet. Loosen up Dean." I assured him.

He already had an erection. He is such a horny child I swear.

I started to stroke up and down.

---------------------------------------------

welp I'm ending that there. srry haha. I'm very sorry for not updating. school has been a really pain in the ass..

this chapter was kind of revolving around Dean, Skye and Finn.

srry for the length of this chapter being really short.

bye lovelies.

- edited -☑