Raw // Chap. 7

Raw //

Skye's POV:

I had arrived at the arena for tonight's Raw. I didn't know what the match card was today so I took a look.

1: Authority segment.

2: The Usos vs Gold and Stardust in a non title match.

3: Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) VS. Naomi.

4: Bo Dallas vs Ryback.

5: Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro.

6: Aj Lee vs Alicia Fox (w/ Paige).

7: John Cena & Stephanie McMahon segment.

8: John Cena vs Seth Rollins.

End of Raw//

I had no appearances today so that's fine. I got into my attire and decided to go to the catering and watch Raw. As I got there, I grabbed some mixed fruits and a chocolate muffin. During the authority segment, I almost fell asleep. Then the Usos won so that was cool. And of course Nikki won with Bries distraction. Ryback won. Dean won of course. Aj won. Johns segment was interesting. John won his match against Rollins.

I made my way down the hall to my locker room which is right in front of Dean and Roman's locker room. I changed out of my attire and got into a pair of gray joggers with my ninja turtles cropped sweater. And with that time to travel.

When I got outside, I saw there were no taxis in plain sight.

"Looking for a ride?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Dean in his rental car.

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am." I replied.

"Then hop  in. We have a flight to catch Skye." He said.

I got into the car with him. As we went the whole ride was silent. After about 10 minutes, we got into the airport and got on the plane.

--------------------------
edited twice.💆