When in the St. Louis Plane & Hotel //Chap. 19

Skye's POV:

I know what you're thinking. The PPV isn't until Sunday. Well Dean and I wanted an early flight so we could see the place. It's not like we're in St. Louis everyday you know?

It was super cold so I picked out a white t-shirt and a pair of black joggers. I then grabbed my Dean "Unstable" Ambrose jacket and put that on. Finally, I put on my white converse.

I saw that Dean was wearing a black t-shirt with black joggers. He was surprisingly wearing my white "Sky's the Limit" jacket. And last he was wearing his white converse.

" Babe I have no idea what we're doing but we keep matching." He said.

" It's cute. Come here I want a new picture for my phone." I told him.

This hotel had a huge ass mirror we could use. He went up to me and hugged me by the waist. He kissed me on the head as I snapped a picture.

" Aw we look cute. New lock background and new Instagram profile picture." I said happily.

" Come on let's go." He commanded.

" Yes sir." I said playfully as he took our bags and pushed me out the door.

He chuckled to himself.

Car ride //

" Babe we've been dating for almost a month right?" He asked.

" I think so why?" I asked back.

" No reason. Just wondering. Time really goes by fast when you're having fun." He said.

We made it to the airport in like 10 minutes. We got our tickets and got onto the plane. Our seats were 26 A/B.

" Dean. I have a question." I said to him.

" What." He said.

" Is this first class? You paid for the tickets so I have no idea." I asked as we made our why through the plane.

" Yup. I got first class." He said as he put our bags up on top of our seats.

Yes I have a window seat. Just as Dean sat down and the plane was about to take off, I dozed off to sleep.

Deans POV:

Aw Skye looks really cute asleep. I causally took her phone and took dare I say, selfies of us. She moved and laid her head on to my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and turned on the mini TV. The movie was White Chicks. It was just starting so I wanted to know how it ends later on.

As I was getting to the part where the girls are at the club, I dozed off to sleep.

Morning (10:30) //

Skye's POV:

I woke up to the sound saying that we've landed. I look over to Dean to see that he is still asleep. How do you stay asleep with that loud sound, I asked myself.

He started to yawn and wake up.

" Hey baby. The plane just landed." I told him.

" Hey. Alright." He replied and kissed me on top of my head.

We took our bags and got out of the airplane. We then made our way out the airport and found Dean's rental. Dean put our bags in the trunk and drove us to the hotel we rented for the weekend.

The hotel was named "St. Louis hotel". Simple name I guess. We got up to our suite and it was pretty huge. I hugged Dean and went to change again. I need another nap.

I opened my suitcase and found my pair of really short pajama shorts. I then opened Dean's suitcase and grabbed his black t-shirt. I took off my other clothes including my bra. I then put on my new clothes.

I jumped on the bed to realize its a King Size. I yelled happily in my head.

Dean went to change in the bathroom. He came out wearing a pair of pajama pants and a black t-shirt. The shirt was identical to mine. Obviously because this shirt was his.

" Yay! We're matching again. Well, sort of." I exclaimed.

" Yeah I guess we are matching. Uhm Skye. Are you wearing a bra?" He asked slowly.

" Uh no why?" I asked suddenly realizing what he was going to do.

He was on the other side of the room. If I made a run to the living room I could make it. I went for it but he caught me just as was going to make it.

" Skye come on. Stop running. We all know you want some of this." He said gesturing to himself.

" Please who would." I shot back.

He started to flex at me. I literally tried my best not to stare. But it was hard. I mean look at him. It's Dean Ambrose.

" Fine." I agreed.

He didn't reply he just put my over his shoulders and brought me to the bed. He threw me on there and got on top of me. Dean took off his shirt and pj pants to only reveal his boxers. God this was hard for me not to stare at his abs and arms. He then took off my shirt, shorts, and panties.

He picked me up and put me on his lap. We started to have a full on make out session. I took off his boxers and got back on his lap. I put his dick into my vagina.

" Wait. No condom or?" He asked.

" Don't worry I'm on the pill." I said.

I started to kiss him and feel the pleasure of him in me again.

You could picture what happens next in this turn of events. And to think I was gonna go to sleep (see what I did there. gts! lol).

---------------------------------------------
yay!!!! So much reads. I'm beyond exited and really happy. So thanks everyone for reading. My mom finally let me buy something from the WWE site so I bought a John Cena shirt and a Dean Ambrose shirt. Those are coming on I think around Slammy Award week so yay. Thanks again and have a good week or day.

- EDITED - 🐔