Superstar Shakeup 4.11.17 // Chap. 89

(HUGE ASS TIME SKIP)

Skye's POV:

Today was the Superstar Shakeup and I am beyond afraid. Dean and I could get split for the first time in like forever.. Our whole squad could be split up.

Roman's still stuck on Raw and Paige is suspended. That girl needs to get back as soon as possible because I miss her so much.

As I was walking around the arena, I found the producer.

"Hey. We need to have a talk", I said.

" Sure Skye, what is it?" He responded.

"Well as you know today is the superstar shakeup.. I wanted to know if Dean and I are still gonna be on Smackdown together." I told him.

"I'm sorry Skye bad news but Raw has decided they wanted the current Intercontinental Champ and that's your husband. Raw switched The United States Champ, Kevin Owens, for Dean Ambrose. You however are staying on Smackdown at Shane and Daniel's request," He responded.

"That can't happen! I can't be on Smackdown when he's on Raw. We're husband and wife! We have to stay together. We are supposed to be in a package. We even accompany each other to ringside. Why are we being split up like this?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but what's already done is done. I have lots of work so I must go now! Once again, I am sorry Skye. I'd talk to Shane or Daniel if you want to talk about this because they make the final decisions." He said before he left.

What am I gonna do? Dean and I are gonna be split up. How am I supposed to tell Dean this. He's gonna be so mad.

I walked to my dressing room and Dean was just sitting on the couch, watching the WWE Network.

"Hey baby. Where have you been this whole time? I haven't seen you since we got to the arena." He asked as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"I was just walking around the arena and talked to the producer about the superstar shakeup." I replied.

"What about the shakeup?" He asked.

"Okay you aren't gonna like what I'm about to say next but he said that you're gonna be moved to Raw and I'm gonna stay on Smackdown. What are we gonna do Dean! You're gone Monday and I'm gone Tuesday. That means we only have Wednesday together before we go back to work. I can't see my husband just once a week! Ugh I'm still so mad about this. I need to find Shane and Bryan right now." I exclaimed.

"Fuck we're gonna be split. Hey hey it's ok. Don't freak out babe. We'll get through this together Skye. No worries, I'll figure something out. Just trust me alright?" He assured me.

"Of course I trust you. But I'm going to go find Shane and Bryan. You wanna come with me?" I asked him.

"Alright lead the way Skye." He responded quickly.

-----
End of this filter chap. Just wanted to update something to let you guys know I haven't given up on this book! Sophomore year has been extremely difficult and that's why I'm slacking on the updates! I know this was short as fudge but ill try to update when I have the time.. Edited and THANKS!