WWE Hall of Fame '15 // Chap. 56

Skye's POV:

It was about one hour before the Hall Of Fame. I was beyond thrilled for it. It was probably because this was my first ever hall of fame ceremony. I was currently walking down the red carpet with Dean.

My outfit tonight was very hard to explain. The top of the dress was like a gray bra-lette with sparkles and the bottom was a long and white flowy maxi skirt. It was connected together however. (pic up there)

My hair was done by the hairdressers earlier. They did double Dutch braids down my back. It was simply gorgeous.

My makeup was simple and to match the dress, I had on white heels with sparkles.

Dean had on a blue suit with a grey tie to match my dress.

As we were walking, we were stopped by Renee Young who requested an impromptu interview.

I saw that she was standing kind of close to Dean so I stood right in between them.

" Hi Skye and Dean. How is your night so far?" She asked not realizing what just happened.

" Hi Renee. On behalf of Dean and I, our night has been great so far." I answered as Dean grabbed my hand.

" Jenni my first question is for you. How do you feel about your tag team match tomorrow?" Renee asked me.

" Some people aka my opponents might be nervous but I'm not. I'm actually very excited. I believe Nikki is excited as well. Especially because this is my first ever Wrestlemania and I get to wrestle it with all my friends." I answered.

" My next and final question is for Dean. How do you think you're going to do in the ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship?" She asked him.

" You never know what's going to happen. I obviously think I'll win by you don't know that for sure. We just got to see how tomorrow goes." He answered.

" Thank you guys. Have a good night and good luck to the both of you." Renee said as she walked away to interview someone else.

" What was that Skye? Were you jealous of Renee?" Dean asked as we sat down in our seats.

" Okay fine. I was. She was standing really close to you. I tried my best not to punch her in the face. Well actually, the nose." I said while giggling.

" You know the only lady for me is you." He stated while giving me a peck on the head.

" Yeah yeah. Oh look Dean. Nikki and John are going to be siting next to us. Dolph and Roman are gonna be sitting in front of us as well. Brie, Aj and Daniel are going to be sitting behind us. The squad reunited at the Hall Of Fame." I said laughing as he nodded.

" Skye. I love you baby." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

" I love you too Deany." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

Pretty soon the whole squad along with everyone else got into their seats.

The first inductee for the night was Rikishi. I've always been a fan of him since I was a little kid. His "Stinkface" move was so gross but yet very effective in a way. The Usos were inducting him which made a lot of sense since Rikishi was their father.

The second inductee was Larry Zbyszko who was being inducting by Bruno Sammartino. Larry and Bruno were both amazing wrestlers back in their day. They both look pretty good for age even though Bruno is 79 years old. True Legends for sure.

The third inductee was Alundra Blayze. When she threw the WWF Women's title into a trash can on WCW Nitro, it kind of changed a moment in time. It was a memorable moment and will never be forgotten. Alundra pretty joined the rival company back at that time and made everyone very surprised. She was being inducted by Natalya.

The fourth inductee was Connor "The Crusher" Michalek who was receiving the first ever Warrior award. Dana Warrior and Daniel Bryan inducted Connor but the award was accepted by Connor's father, Steve. In the speech, they talked about Connor's Cure and I have to admit that I teared up a bit.

The fifth inductee were The Bushwhackers, Luke and Butch. They were being inducted by John Laurinaitis. The Bushwhackers were and still are one of my most favorite tag teams ever. I almost felt like crying while seeing Butch with one crutch. I laughed when I saw Butch lick Luke's face and when they were doing their signature march across the stage. It was so amazing that they can still be so energetic at that age.

The sixth inductee was Tasumi Fujinami. Ric Flair got to induct him. I can still remember when Tasumi defeated Ric for the NWA World Title. One of my favorite matches of Fujinami was when Tasumi battled Vader for the IWGP World Championship.

The eighth inductee was "Macho Man" Randy Savage. It's sad because Randy passed away a few years ago but we can remember everything he did to help the business flourish by inducting him into the Hall of Fame which we are obviously doing. Hulk Hogan got to induct him. "The Genius" Lanny Poffo, Randy's brother, accepted the induction on behalf of him. Randy Savage will never be forgotten and you can believe that. And yes I just quoted Roman.

The ninth inductee was a celebrity inductee which was Arnold Schwarzenegger. Triple H got to induct him. I can still remember his appearances back then as well. Also he is one of my favorite movie stars.

The tenth and final inductee was "Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash. I can still picture Him as both Kevin Nash and Diesel. If there was no Diesel, there would be no Kevin Nash.

Following Kevin's induction to the Hall of Fame, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, and Sean Waltman/ X-Pac came out onto the stage to all give him hugs.

The Hall of Fame ended with The Kliq standing together on the hall of fame stage.

Overall, pretty much this was a really good night. I can't wait till next year.

---------------------------------------------

here is another chapter guys!!!! I'm going to try to get Wrestlemania 31 up today or tomorrow.

thanks for all the support everyone. PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT MORE.

- edited - 🔥